• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Consultant News Link - Pampered Chef Newsletter

In summary, the requirement to sell $4k/mo. has gone up to $750/mo. from $400. The cluster sales requirement for directors and above is now $1250/mo.
jrstephens
And there's Laura's name on page 15 (Technology Committee)!

OMG! Did you see the new director's requirment? $750/month personal sales.

That makes sense, though. Especially when so many people recommend that Directors do at least $2k (half of the $4k/mo. cluster sales requirement).

I think this is my sign from above that PC is no longer for me. There is no way I can do $750 every month and if I am not making the higher commission then I am REALLY losing money doing this. I also think that it is no coincidence that October 1st would be the first day that I could lose directorship anyway...

That's one of the reasons I do not openly recruit. If I had consultant's under me in my area it would seriously deplete my sales b/c there are only so many people around me. I know there are some that say that is no excuse, but I know my area and that is a very valid reason.

Gillian, I sure would hate to see you go, but you must decide what is best for you. I say seek God's continued guidance and follow what He tells you to do.

gilliandanielle said:
I think this is my sign from above that PC is no longer for me. There is no way I can do $750 every month and if I am not making the higher commission then I am REALLY losing money doing this. I also think that it is no coincidence that October 1st would be the first day that I could lose directorship anyway...
I wouldn't make a decision just yet. You could probably do some sort of waiver until you figure things out.

AJPratt said:
OMG! Did you see the new director's requirment? $750/month personal sales.

what was it before?

I think it was like $500 or something like that.

Gillian - you can still be a consultant just not a director.

It was $350/month with cluster sales of $4000. But, for the incentives it is currently $1250 in 3 of the 4 preceeding months. Notice, though, that $750 includes online sales.

Robin

Last edited by a moderator:
I have thought about staying a consultant and not being a director, but there are no other directors close to me, so I would still have to train my (former) downline and do all the other director stuff without getting the perks of it... blah! I don't know what to do!

Just take your time sweetie! No need to rush into anything!

Everything is the same except the minimum requirements are $400 more a month... The cluster sales are the same. The only deal about the $1250 is in case you have a Director in your first line - if SHE quits then her recruits will move up to your first line if you're selling at $1250/mo.
Gillian, this is NOT a sign. ;)

And, hey - look -- there's Kate Jensen's name on the back page under Jean's Steps to Success! Gooo Kate!! :D :D :D

Pampered Laura said:
Everything is the same except the minimum requirements are $400 more a month... The cluster sales are the same. The only deal about the $1250 is in case you have a Director in your first line - if SHE quits then her recruits will move up to your first line if you're selling at $1250/mo.
Gillian, this is NOT a sign. ;)

And, hey - look -- there's Kate Jensen's name on the back page under Jean's Steps to Success! Gooo Kate!! :D :D :D

And wouldn't you know it, I have a Director on my team who is leaving the business... guess I better step up my game and keep her team members with me!!!

Where did you see the requirement go up? Is it just so late that I overlooked it?:confused:

There's a little partial page near the back of it. I missed it the first time I went through it, too.

PampMomof3 said:
Where did you see the requirement go up? Is it just so late that I overlooked it?:confused:

Director's and above got a paperwork package about it within this week. They've updated the Director contract so anyone who promotes will have it in writing as well.

I found it thank you.

thanks for posting it!

1. What is the July Consultant News Link?

The July Consultant News Link is a monthly newsletter created by Pampered Chef to keep our consultants updated on the latest news, promotions, and events.

2. How can I access the July Consultant News Link?

The July Consultant News Link can be accessed through the consultant's back office on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in and click on the "News" tab to find the current and past newsletters.

3. What kind of information is included in the July Consultant News Link?

The July Consultant News Link includes important updates from the company, such as new product releases, training opportunities, and upcoming promotions. It also features success stories from fellow consultants and helpful tips for growing your business.

4. Can I share the July Consultant News Link with my team?

Absolutely! We encourage all consultants to share the newsletter with their team. You can either forward the email or print out copies to distribute at team meetings.

5. Is there a way to receive the July Consultant News Link via email?

Yes, you can sign up to receive the newsletter via email through your consultant back office. This way, you will never miss an update or important announcement from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jen1409
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sassypip
  • heather9892
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • jrstephens