• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News for Pampered Chef Vendor: 52 Pledges & 2 Venues!

In summary, Jen is trying to secure pledges for her HWC campaign in May. She is asking people to sign up and put down their name and phone number. She is also asking which products they may be interested in. She is hoping to raise $6000+.
pampered1224
Silver Member
I handed out my pledge sheet on Saturday and I got another suggestion for another venue and it is confirmed!! I will be at an event in a hotel in which many other vendors will be there but the organizer is so excited about having Pampered Chef there that I think she may order a ton of stuff hereself! And I get free publicity as my name will be published in the local groups news letter and why I am there. I am up to 52 pledges, 2 venues and I have not even really begun to really get out there. WAHOOO!

Good job!!

Work it girl, work it!!

Crystal Patton said:
Good job!!

Work it girl, work it!!

Crystal, was that a Joke? I am pretty sure John is not a girl!! How about "Work it dude, work it!" :)

mscharf said:
Crystal, was that a Joke? I am pretty sure John is not a girl!! How about "Work it dude, work it!" :)

:blushing::blushing::blushing:eek:ops!

Sorry John! I didn't read the sig line. I'm a donkey!

Crystal Patton said:
:blushing::blushing::blushing:eek:ops!

Sorry John! I didn't read the sig line. I'm a donkey!

LMAO! Oh Crystal you're such a hoot! HUGS!

Well no offense taken! A work it anything is always good!

pampered1224 said:
I handed out my pledge sheet on Saturday and I got another suggestion for another venue and it is confirmed!! I will be at an event in a hotel in which many other vendors will be there but the organizer is so excited about having Pampered Chef there that I think she may order a ton of stuff hereself! And I get free publicity as my name will be published in the local groups news letter and why I am there. I am up to 52 pledges, 2 venues and I have not even really begun to really get out there. WAHOOO!

Please excuse my ignorance, but what are pledges?
Jen

I decided to get a head start with my HWC promo and ask people to sign up to pledge to help. I simply told them about the HWC campaign in May and asked them to put down their name and phone number if they wanted to be contacted to help by buying products. I told them I would contact them by the end of April to ask them to fulfil their pledge. It was a way of getting contacts before the fact so I knew who to contact. I also asked which products they might be interested in so I could get a feel for how much in sales woudl be had before May 1 even.
I am trying to go for a $6000 plus fundraiser in May. I posted the forms in another thread out here for anyone to use. Help yourself. (I would repost them but I took them off this computer.)

What are the 52 pledges for Pampered Chef vendors?

The 52 pledges for Pampered Chef vendors are a set of commitments and goals that you can make to yourself and your business. These pledges cover a range of topics such as customer service, sales techniques, and personal development, and are designed to help you grow and succeed as a Pampered Chef vendor.

How can I participate in the 52 pledges as a Pampered Chef vendor?

Participating in the 52 pledges is easy! Simply go to the Pampered Chef website and sign up for the program. You will receive weekly emails with the pledge of the week and tips on how to achieve it. You can also join the Pampered Chef community to connect with other vendors and share your progress.

What are the 2 venues for the "Exciting News for Pampered Chef Vendor" event?

The 2 venues for the "Exciting News for Pampered Chef Vendor" event are our annual conference and virtual training. These events are designed to provide Pampered Chef vendors with valuable training, networking opportunities, and exciting product launches. Attending these events can help you grow your business and reach your goals.

Do I have to attend both venues for the "Exciting News for Pampered Chef Vendor" event?

No, you do not have to attend both venues for the "Exciting News for Pampered Chef Vendor" event. You can choose to attend either the annual conference or the virtual training, depending on your preferences and availability. However, we highly recommend attending both if possible, as each venue offers unique benefits and opportunities for growth.

Is there a cost to participate in the 52 pledges or attend the "Exciting News for Pampered Chef Vendor" event?

Participating in the 52 pledges is completely free for Pampered Chef vendors. However, there may be a registration fee for attending the "Exciting News for Pampered Chef Vendor" event, which covers the cost of the venue, materials, and other expenses. We strive to keep these fees as low as possible to make the event accessible to all of our vendors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacar602
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • lynnanntodd
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • ted122781