• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited & Sad: My Ode to Pork Tenderloin | PC Show Tonight

P
Pampered Laura
A PC Show that is. :D
Ode to Pork Tenderloin... how I love thee...

I'm excited and sad all at the same time. Wah!! :(

I have a show tonight, too!

{{{{{{{{High Sales/Bookings/Recruiting Vibes coming your way!!}}}}}}}}}

Have a great night girls!

Laura- enjoy every last minute! You'll probably get tons of bookings and such since you will be laid back!! LOL

Good Luck tonight Laura and Deb!! I have a show tomorrow and Can't wait!!!:D

Go Laura!! Wah!! for you

I am SOOOO exhausted still. Good thing it's a Happy Hour show. We're doing salsa with the Salad Chopper, Guacamole with our mix, and Margaritas in the QS Pitcher. I told the host it would be totally laid back. I sure hope so!

I have a show tonight also!! Looking forward to it! Need to fill my August and then get busy with Sept.

Me, too! A Bridal Shower show at my house :eek: I have heard from the bride and she thinks lots of people are coming. That's ok ... I'm ready for 'em.

At least I don't have far to go to get back to my computer ... just up the stairs :D

Related to Excited & Sad: My Ode to Pork Tenderloin | PC Show Tonight

1. What is the PC Show Tonight all about?

The PC Show Tonight is a performance that showcases the versatility and deliciousness of pork tenderloin through an ode.

2. Why is the performance titled "Excited & Sad: My Ode to Pork Tenderloin"?

The title reflects the mixed emotions of the performer, who is both excited and sad about the subject of the ode - pork tenderloin.

3. What can I expect from the PC Show Tonight?

You can expect a creative and entertaining performance that celebrates the joys of cooking and eating pork tenderloin.

4. Is this a cooking demonstration or a theatrical performance?

It is a combination of both! The performer will showcase the cooking process of pork tenderloin while also incorporating elements of theater and poetry in the performance.

5. Why is pork tenderloin the star of the show?

Pork tenderloin is a versatile and delicious cut of meat that can be cooked in various ways, making it the perfect subject for an ode. Plus, the performer has a personal love for pork tenderloin and wants to share it with the audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefNat
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • jtjacaldwell