• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Escaping the Heat: A Week of Beautiful Weather Now Drenched in Humidity

In summary, the author is complaining about the heat and humidity in her area and how it's been unbearable lately. She also mentions that it's been bad in Chicago as well. She writes that she would like to live on the west coast where the weather is not so bad. Finally, the author suggests that people not share the weather with others, as it's always someone's turn to suffer.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Can't you keep the crazy heat and humidity by you? It was so beautiful here for the last week and now I can feel the humidity in the air and the heat coming... :(

well we had it today... so gross I bought a $5 tshirt when I was doing errands at walmart! Yuck!

Ewww...great, it'll be here tomorrow....

On goes the A/C and up goes the electric bill. :eek:

thank goodness also up goes the # of shows planned and up comes my student loans... :D

No way! We have to share it with you! It's been awful here for several weeks:(

This is why I live on the west coast. I don't think I could take the Humidy, Our last day in Chicago was horrible due to the Humidy. Ugh!Sorry it reached you, but you can't blame me I am too far away.PS, Lacy you should change your pic, it doesn't do you any justice.

lacychef said:
No way! We have to share it with you! It's been awful here for several weeks:(

We don't want to keep it all to ourselves. We're generous that way!

It has been humid here.... and we are the desert. I like the heat but the humidty is a killer.

I turned on the A/C this morning. You know its humid when you get out of the shower and continue to sweat-YUCK!!!:mad:

Janet, I will be glad to send you some heat and humidity fom down South too!:D

All this Southern Hospitality - we love to share!:D

pamperedalf said:
This is why I live on the west coast. I don't think I could take the Humidy, Our last day in Chicago was horrible due to the Humidy. Ugh!

Sorry it reached you, but you can't blame me I am too far away.

PS, Lacy you should change your pic, it doesn't do you any justice.
That's how it's been here in KS for awhile now Amanda!
And, thanks!

missydivine said:
We don't want to keep it all to ourselves. We're generous that way!
hey, I never noticed you're in Ks.....where ya at?;)

It is so terrible here in SD that the kids do not even want to go out in it. Put up the pool for this afternoon, so that will help a li ttle bit.

Grr...tried to take a walk here at work about 2 hours ago and was DRIPPING in about 5 minutes...I haven't had my stomach sweat since I was pregnant!!! :mad: I know...not a pretty picture!

Keep the heat/humidity to yourselves or send it east!

I think we're going to have to do a "sprinkler run" tonight a.k.a kids in swimsuits running through the soaker hoses...

1. What is "toThose Out West of Me..."?

"toThose Out West of Me..." is a cookbook featuring recipes inspired by the flavors and ingredients of the American West.

2. Who is the author of "toThose Out West of Me..."?

The author is a renowned chef and culinary expert, who has traveled extensively throughout the American West to gather and create these recipes.

3. What types of recipes can be found in "toThose Out West of Me..."?

The cookbook includes a variety of recipes ranging from traditional Western dishes to modern takes on classics, as well as unique fusion dishes that combine Western flavors with other cuisines.

4. Are the ingredients used in "toThose Out West of Me..." easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients used in the recipes are readily available in most grocery stores and can also be easily substituted if needed.

5. Can "toThose Out West of Me..." be purchased online?

Yes, the cookbook can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available in select retail stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies