• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Should I Enter Fundraisers on P3 as a New Consultant?

In summary, the best route to take is to either submit it as a cooking show or to donate the commission to the cause.
mljohnson1123
I have my first fundraiser. I'm just now finding out that some consultants enter it as a cooking show on P3 and writing a personal check based on the sales. What does everyone else do? Or what is recommend?

I have done it both ways. My fundraisers have all been for young cancer patients so I am more than happy to donate my commission. I have had success in auctioning the free products earned and giving the proceeds to the cause. When I have entered it as a fundraiser I contribute some of my commission and they receive 20-25% total but as a cooking show it has been roughly 40% with 100% of the auction being donated. Fundraisers for 2 children with brain cancer is the main reason I started my business :).

I only do it for one group a month, and it's first come, first served ... but I give the groups an option. 1) Go the Pampered Chef route (10%-15% based on the show sales & the organizer gets something off the host flyer at 60% off as a "thank you" for organizing the event. They also get $3(?) from Pampered Chef for every booking. 2) I enter it as a Catalog Show with me as the host, I get to keep all the host benefits earned (how I obtain items that I later donate for door prize drawings, silent auctions, etc) and they get a flat 20% out of my paycheck. And I donate $10 for every booking once the booking closes! They don't get it up front, it's after each show, I'll give them an additional $10. So far, every group prefers option #2. But like I said, I can't afford to do it for multiple groups each month, so if I already have a group this month, I only tell them about the PC option. On RARE occasions, I might tell them about option #2 and let them wait until an open month.You should only do the Cooking Show route if you are actually doing a demo & purchasing the groceries. ;)

Pampered Chef has fundraisers set up to give the organization cash instead of the host benefits. This is how our company wants it done and how they think it is fair. I do donate part (or all) of my commission if it is a group that I am part of and I do donate $25 for each booking when the booked show is held and is at least $300. The trick is to get the organizer to realize that our fundraiser is as lucrative as a company that gives 40-50%. We do not raise our prices for our fundraiser (no inflated pricing). People LOVE our brand so they are likely to order more. They each get a free gift if they order a certain amount (most months) so the guests are enticed to order more. I encourage and sometimes donate prizes for most sales, etc.

I will submit it as a cooking show if the organizer is trying to restock a kitchen and they choose to do it that way but I feel that calling it a cooking or catalog show and my keeping the host benefits and then donating my commission is contrary to company policy and I will not do that.

Hi there! Congrats on your first fundraiser, that's so exciting! As a fellow consultant, I can offer some suggestions based on what has worked for me in the past. Personally, I recommend entering the fundraiser as a cooking show on P3 and then writing a personal check based on the sales. This is a great way to keep track of your sales and also ensure that you are accurately reporting and paying the appropriate commission and taxes. Of course, every consultant may have their own preferences and methods, so it's always best to consult with your upline or fellow consultants for their advice as well. Best of luck with your fundraiser!

What is P3?

P3 is a digital platform used by Pampered Chef consultants to manage their business and enter orders for customers.

How do I enter a fundraiser on P3?

To enter a fundraiser on P3, click on the "Orders" tab and select "Enter Fundraiser". From there, you can enter the fundraiser details and add products to the order.

Can I customize the fundraising order for each participant?

Yes, you can customize each participant's order by clicking on the "Participants" tab and selecting "Customize Fundraising Order". This allows you to add or remove products for each individual's order.

How do I track the progress of my fundraiser on P3?

To track the progress of your fundraiser, go to the "Orders" tab and select "Fundraiser Orders". This will show you the total amount sold, total amount earned, and the top selling products for your fundraiser.

Can I edit or cancel a fundraiser order on P3?

Yes, you can edit or cancel a fundraiser order by going to the "Orders" tab and selecting "Fundraiser Orders". From there, you can select the specific order and make any necessary changes or cancel the order completely.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • Gloria&Emily