• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

English and Spanish Website Options: Reach the Spanish-Speaking Market

In summary, the "Spanish on Our Websites" feature is a language option that allows customers to view the website and product information in Spanish. It can be accessed by clicking on the language drop-down menu at the top of the website and selecting "Español." This feature is available on all pages of the website and efforts are being made to expand the Spanish offerings. Customers also have the option to switch back to English at any time.
Is there a way to get our website in spanish or english and spanish? I have a possible recruit who is bi lingual and wants to target the spanish speaking market.

I suggest calling HO on this one. If she is bilingual there may be something she can access, but only English speakers may not. She can always write something on her own and post it.
Did you know that since she is bilingual, she can automatically get HO leads? Once she signs, have her call HO and she will need to have a conversation in both languages and then she can have leads regardless if she is a director or not. Hope that helps!

She will need to sign as a Spanish consultant in order to get leads from the beginning. However, all of her paperwork and correspondence with HO will be in Spanish and, I believe, there is no Wedding Registry. And the kit is different.

cmdtrgd said:
She will need to sign as a Spanish consultant in order to get leads from the beginning.
I'd double check on that one as the way it was phrased to me is once you are qualified and can carry on a conversation in both languages you get leads regardless of status/level...even if your other language is German, Polish or whatever - you have to be able to speak intelligently though.

Thanks for the tips... I doubt she would want only spanish stuff since she is primarily english speaking, but I'm sure she would love the leads!

What is the "Spanish on Our Websites" feature?

The "Spanish on Our Websites" feature is a language option that allows our customers to view our website and product information in Spanish.

How do I access the "Spanish on Our Websites" feature?

To access the "Spanish on Our Websites" feature, simply click on the language drop-down menu located at the top of our website and select "Español."

Is the "Spanish on Our Websites" feature available on all pages of the website?

Yes, the "Spanish on Our Websites" feature is available on all pages of our website to ensure a seamless and convenient shopping experience for our Spanish-speaking customers.

Are all products and promotions available in Spanish?

At this time, not all products and promotions may be available in Spanish. However, we are continuously working to expand our Spanish offerings and provide a fully bilingual experience for our customers.

Can I switch back to English while using the "Spanish on Our Websites" feature?

Yes, you can switch back to English at any time by clicking on the language drop-down menu and selecting "English."

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mommyford
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PCJen
  • dkitten13
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Jules711