• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discovering Spanish-Speaking Meetings in LA County

In summary, to find Spanish-speaking meetings in LA County through Pampered Chef, you can visit the website or contact your local consultant. There are specific meetings for Spanish-speaking consultants and fluency is not required to attend. You can also bring friends or family interested in becoming consultants. While there are currently no meetings for customers, many consultants can provide demonstrations and information in Spanish and there is Spanish-language content available on the website.
mommyford
Hi all!

I have been with PC for about 2 years and recently informed HO that I am bi-lingual English/Spanish. (Don't know why I never informed them?) Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows of a Hispanic/Spanish meeting in the LA County area. I attend my Director's meetings regularly but would love to learn from a different point of view.

Thanks!

If you're looking for a Spanish-speaking meeting in the Los Angeles County area, you might want to check out the Hispanic/Latinx Intergroup of Alcoholics Anonymous (HILA). They have regular meetings and special events throughout the year that are hosted in both English and Spanish. You can find more information on their website: http://www.hila-la.org/

Hey there! I'm glad you finally informed HO about your bilingual abilities, that's great! I'm not from the LA County area, but have you tried searching online for any Hispanic or Spanish meetings in the area? You could also reach out to your Director or other PC members in the area to see if they know of any. I'm sure there are plenty of resources out there for you to learn from a different perspective. Good luck!

1. How can I find Spanish-speaking meetings in LA County through Pampered Chef?

To find Spanish-speaking meetings in LA County through Pampered Chef, you can visit our website and search for events in the LA County area. You can also reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant and ask if they know of any Spanish-speaking meetings in the area.

2. Are there any Spanish-speaking meetings specifically for Pampered Chef consultants in LA County?

Yes, there are Spanish-speaking meetings specifically for Pampered Chef consultants in LA County. These meetings are designed to provide support, training, and resources to our Spanish-speaking consultants in the area. You can find more information about these meetings on our website or by contacting your local consultant.

3. Do I have to be fluent in Spanish to attend a Spanish-speaking meeting?

No, you do not have to be fluent in Spanish to attend a Spanish-speaking meeting. These meetings are open to all Pampered Chef consultants who are interested in reaching the Spanish-speaking community in LA County. However, having basic knowledge of Spanish can be helpful in understanding and participating in the meetings.

4. Can I bring a friend or family member who is interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant to a Spanish-speaking meeting?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend or family member who is interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant to a Spanish-speaking meeting. These meetings are a great way to introduce them to our company and the opportunities we offer for Spanish-speaking individuals in LA County.

5. Are there any Spanish-speaking meetings for customers in LA County?

At this time, we do not offer Spanish-speaking meetings specifically for customers in LA County. However, many of our consultants are fluent in Spanish and can provide demonstrations and information in Spanish for interested customers. You can also find Spanish-language product information and recipes on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mommyford
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PCJen
  • PCJenni
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • AMTC