• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Emergency! Need 25 Catalogs Immediately!!

In summary, for question 1, the standard shipping time for receiving 25 catalogs is 3-5 business days, but expedited shipping is available for an additional fee and can be received within 1-2 business days. For question 2, there are no specific discounts or promotions for ordering 25 catalogs, but there are ongoing sales and promotions available. For question 3, the back cover of the catalogs can be customized with branding and contact information for an additional fee and a minimum order quantity of 50 catalogs. For question 4, any unused catalogs can be returned within 30 days for a full refund, as long as they are in their original condition and packaging. And for question 5, there is no limit
morganfish
I put my packets together for a fundraiser today. It turns out I only had half the catalogs that I needed!!!!!!! It starts on Thursday the 5th but I need to send them to the host who's 2 hours north of me! Home office won't get them to me in time!!! Does anyone in Oregon have 25 catalogs I can buy???????

Last edited:
Sorry I can not help I'm in WI. Have you checked with your cluster? I would think that most consultants would have at least 5 catalogs that they could part with. (yes I know you need 25, this would mean 5 from 5 people :)

Catalogs Availablemorganfish

I live in Sweet Home and work just north of Eugene in Albany - where do you need them delivered?? Albany or Salem...

I DO have 25 extra catalogs if you have not had any luck getting them from your cluster...

I will PM you with my phone number :cool:

1. How quickly can I receive the 25 catalogs?

We understand your urgent need for catalogs. Typically, our standard shipping time is 3-5 business days. However, we can expedite the shipping process for an additional fee and you can receive the catalogs within 1-2 business days.

2. Are there any discounts or promotions available for ordering 25 catalogs?

Unfortunately, we do not currently have any discounts or promotions specifically for ordering 25 catalogs. However, we do have ongoing sales and promotions that you can take advantage of when placing your order.

3. Can I customize the catalogs with my own branding or contact information?

Yes, you can customize the back cover of the catalogs with your own branding and contact information. This will require an additional fee and a minimum order quantity of 50 catalogs. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

4. Can I return any unused catalogs?

Yes, you can return any unused catalogs within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Please note that the catalogs must be in their original condition and packaging.

5. Can I order more than 25 catalogs if needed?

Yes, you can order as many catalogs as you need. Our customer service team can assist you with placing a larger order and provide you with a quote for the total cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Patti
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heatherbethjohnson
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
CLanko602
  • pctharper