• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Email Today: "Good News From Marla Gottschalk"

In summary, the conversation discusses the value and importance of watching three interviews that provide helpful tips and inspiration for doing business in a tough economy. The interviews also have transcripts available for easy reference. The conversation also mentions other helpful videos and shares a personal success story from implementing the tips learned. The link for the videos is also provided.
esavvymom
Staff member
I just wanted to say, that if you haven't watched the three interviews (the full-length) from this email...You need to! :D

they are very good and very inspiring, PLUS they have Transcripts, so you can refer back to the transcripts for words to use. Just click on the words below the video that says "Click here for transcripts". You can then click on the transcript link to download/open a PDF. Then click on the video again to restart it.

THey addressed specifically several areas that I myself am struggling with, and I know others on here as well are. I am a training-junkie and will study all I can, so i love things like this. I know sometimes others may overlook them....so I wanted to mention it here.

Watch them. It's worth it! :chef: *I also ended up watching the videos following it- about the Booking Slide, the Catalog Tote, and the Ticket Game...good tips there too and seeing it in action!*

it works!! i was carrying my tote and tonight at dinner... i was not paying attention (6month old feeding) and my husband asks me if i had my business card... i said Why?.... the lady at the next table wanted it so she could order products... i gave her a catalog.. and got her number .... she said she and her sisters and daughters love it.. we chatted about the benefits of hosting... and i am going to call her monday.... guess what else... i can write dinner off... yee haww.....

Can you share the link for this?

Hi there! Thank you for sharing this valuable information with us. I completely agree, the interviews are definitely worth watching. I found them to be incredibly inspiring and full of helpful tips and advice. I also love that they have transcripts available, it makes it so much easier to refer back to specific points. I'm also a training-junkie and always eager to learn new things, so I appreciate you mentioning these interviews. I will definitely make sure to check out the other videos you mentioned as well. Thank you again for sharing and happy cooking! :chef:

1. What is "Email Today: Good News From Marla Gottschalk"?

"Email Today: Good News From Marla Gottschalk" is a weekly email newsletter from Pampered Chef that provides updates on new products, recipes, and special offers.

2. How often is "Email Today: Good News From Marla Gottschalk" sent?

The newsletter is sent out once a week, typically on Wednesdays.

3. How do I sign up for "Email Today: Good News From Marla Gottschalk"?

You can sign up for the newsletter by visiting the Pampered Chef website and entering your email address in the designated field. You can also sign up through a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Can I unsubscribe from "Email Today: Good News From Marla Gottschalk"?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email.

5. Are there any benefits to subscribing to "Email Today: Good News From Marla Gottschalk"?

Subscribers of the newsletter receive exclusive discounts, access to new products before they are released, and delicious recipes to try.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • lacychef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kaceyleigh2
  • esavvymom