• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Email Marketing Success in Just 15 Minutes!

In summary, Doreen set a goal and went out and got 5 orders in 15 minutes. Kasey said to check out this thread for more information. Everyone should check out the table and see if they recognize Doreen and Kasey.
PamperedDor
Gold Member
Ok - here is the deal - I can't believe it! I literally went on my personal website and decide since I am not really good with the newletter thing or even pws emails - I would try it out and see how hard it was - WELL, I sent out 15 minutes ago (yes only 15 minutes) the May host/guest special email on PWS - WELL.......... I had a person just book a catalog show because she wants the host special AND a customer email me to purchase the pink cup thing and scrubbing thing - 2 of each!! That was in 15 minutes!!

Set a goal and go get it - I wanna join Becky at the 100,000 career table!!;)

PamperedDor said:
Ok - here is the deal - I can't believe it! I literally went on my personal website and decide since I am not really good with the newletter thing or even pws emails - I would try it out and see how hard it was - WELL, I sent out 15 minutes ago (yes only 15 minutes) the May host/guest special email on PWS - WELL.......... I had a person just book a catalog show because she wants the host special AND a customer email me to purchase the pink cup thing and scrubbing thing - 2 of each!! That was in 15 minutes!!

Set a goal and go get it - I wanna join Becky at the 100,000 career table!!;)

You go Girl! I'm planning on you sitting at lunch with me!:thumbup:

ChefBeckyD said:
You go Girl! I'm planning on you sitting at lunch with me!:thumbup:

Be careful!!! You might regret that!!! LOL - just ask Colleen (letscook04) - I have a bad habit of making people laugh - loudly - alot!! LOL

PamperedDor said:
Be careful!!! You might regret that!!! LOL - just ask Colleen (letscook04) - I have a bad habit of making people laugh - loudly - alot!! LOL

We will have so much fun! I'm sorta known for my loud laughing! :D :D :D

Everyone look for us - we'll be the ROWDY table!

ChefBeckyD said:
We will have so much fun! I'm sorta known for my loud laughing! :D :D :D

Everyone look for us - we'll be the ROWDY table!

Lets dance on the table and see if they know its us!!!LOL

That's great Doreen! I will have to do that:thumbup:

Thanks Lacy!!

Yes Everyone do it - like my siggy says.... You have nothing to lose and everything to gain!!!

Update - 4 more orders added!!! AND its not even MAY!!

That is wonderful Dor!

Thats awesome......I'm sending my newsletter via PWS next month just b/c you & another cheffer had such great response! Thanks so much for sharing!

Kasey - why wait?? unless you don't have one - go for it! And keep us updated!!

No new orders - but I am off to a show!!

I just sent my April newsletter out the first of this week :(

Do you put any message with it?

How do you send a newsletter through a personal website?

WAY TO GO, DOREEN! I wish we were going to the same Wave - I'll be at the $100,000 table in Wave 3. Who else will be there with me?? :)

Aww Cathy - I am working on being at 100,000 in Wave 1 ( chillin and makin some noise and trouble with Becky!! LOL) Wish we all could have been together - could you imagine the ruckus!!??

I really am just a sweet girl from eastern LI -:angel: ;)

PamperedDor said:

Ooh watch out!! LOL:D

I really am just a sweet girl from eastern LI -:angel: ;)[/QUOTE]

No, I am the sweetest girl from LI!!!!:D

Related to Maximize Your Email Marketing Success in Just 15 Minutes!

1. How do I send out an email through Pampered Chef?

To send out an email through Pampered Chef, you will need to log in to your consultant account and navigate to the "My Business" tab. From there, click on "Send Out That Email!!!" and follow the prompts to select your recipients, customize your message, and schedule the email to be sent out.

2. Can I send out personalized emails to my customers through Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can personalize your emails to your customers through Pampered Chef. When composing your email, you will have the option to insert variables such as the recipient's name or order history to make the email more personal and relevant to them.

3. Is there a limit to the number of emails I can send out through Pampered Chef?

There is currently no limit to the number of emails you can send out through Pampered Chef. However, we recommend sending out emails in smaller batches to prevent them from being marked as spam.

4. Can I track the success of my email campaigns through Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can track the success of your email campaigns through Pampered Chef. The "Send Out That Email!!!" feature allows you to view open and click-through rates, as well as the number of orders and sales generated from each email.

5. Are there any email templates available through Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are several email templates available through Pampered Chef for different occasions and promotions. You can also create your own custom templates to use for future email campaigns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jillbean
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefJeniLobdell
  • Katiechef