• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Connections: Use the PWS Customer Connection

In summary, Carolyn recommends using the CUSTOMER CONNECTION feature to connect with guests and bookings have already started to come in thanks to this.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Take advantage of the CUSTOMER CONNECTION feature on your PWS!!!

They have emails SET UP for us and they're real purty!!

There is a bookings onr that I sent out as a Happy New Year email to all of the contacts (I have every guest frm every show, all family & friends, etc) I have (those of u who are new to PC, start your contacts list with your list of 100)...

Anyway I sent the email out yesterday and got TWO bookings!!!

Use it - they provide it for us - use it!!!

I took your advice and sent it out too...we'll see what happens!

This is only my 2nd month using the customer connection feature - last month it brought me HUNDREDS of $$ in orders and this month already 2 bookings!

I haven't used the Customer Connection, but I just completed transferring all of my contacts into the database so that I am ready to go. Since we've been seeing so many nice emails from HO, I thought it was time to look at it and I still harbor the hope that we'll soon be able to do our newsletters through the Customer Connection. I use Constant Contact right now and I do like it, but I really would love to save the monthly fee!

Mary

Thank you so much for sharing that. I really need to start using my website more. I do fairly good at keeping it updated, but that is about it!

dannyzmom said:
Take advantage of the CUSTOMER CONNECTION feature on your PWS!!!

They have emails SET UP for us and they're real purty!!

There is a bookings onr that I sent out as a Happy New Year email to all of the contacts (I have every guest frm every show, all family & friends, etc) I have (those of u who are new to PC, start your contacts list with your list of 100)...

Anyway I sent the email out yesterday and got TWO bookings!!!

Use it - they provide it for us - use it!!!

How often do you send emails out? Do you also send out a newsletter each month?

pamperedgirl3 said:
How often do you send emails out? Do you also send out a newsletter each month?

I usually send one email a month...in December I sent them weekly.

THANKS Carolyn ~ I pay for my website ~ I should utilize it better!! Thanks fo rthe suggestion...

I guess I need to take a look at those emails again. I just usually use my list I have in my regular email list. Now I will need to load my emails into 2 places.

Ann

aried said:
I guess I need to take a look at those emails again. I just usually use my list I have in my regular email list. Now I will need to load my emails into 2 places.

Ann

Took me about 2 days to get all my emails loaded but BOY was it worth it!

Related to Maximize Your Connections: Use the PWS Customer Connection

What is the PWS Customer Connection?

The PWS Customer Connection is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to easily connect with their consultants and access exclusive content, recipes, and special offers.

How do I access the PWS Customer Connection?

You can access the PWS Customer Connection by visiting the website listed on your consultant's business card or by clicking the "Customer Connection" link on their personal website.

What benefits do I get from using the PWS Customer Connection?

By using the PWS Customer Connection, you will have access to exclusive content, recipes, and special offers. You will also be able to easily communicate with your consultant and receive personalized recommendations based on your preferences.

Is there a cost to use the PWS Customer Connection?

No, there is no cost to use the PWS Customer Connection. It is a complimentary service offered to all Pampered Chef customers.

Do I need to create an account to use the PWS Customer Connection?

Yes, you will need to create an account to use the PWS Customer Connection. This will allow you to save your preferences, access exclusive content, and easily communicate with your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • meganmcg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • raebates