• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have 50 Friends in 5 Minutes?

In summary, the other day a lady was looking for something on the internet and came across a post about 50 friends in 5 minutes. The post said that if someone wanted to book a show they should try this and hand out a sheet with the guest list and a SASE. The host should meet with the guests after the show to go over the sheet and host coach.
pattidailey
Hi Guys! The other day I was searching on here for something...ha ha ha.. ok, ok I was catching up and browsing all the new posts...anyway I thought I saw something about 50 friends in 5 minutes and of course now I can not find it! :p Go figure....I did see the 40 friends in 4 minutes but not the 50. Is there such a thing and if so would someone mind sharing it with me? I would appreciate it very much!!!:chef:

I've never seen 50 friends in 5 minutes just 40 friends in 4 minutes .
Sorry!

Here it is, just add your info to the bottom
Deb:)

Attachments

• 50 Guests in 5 Minutes-generic.doc
    59.5 KB · Views: 442
Thats a great idea, I just may have to start using this. Now to get all the guest to order something.......

I don't even have 50 friends!! lol

For those that use either one of those, does it work? Does it help get the host a higher guest list? I think I might have to try it to see if I can increase attendance.

Thanks so much Deb! I was reading on here somewhere that instead of handing out host packets for those wanting to book at shows they were booking a date and handing them out this sheet. (and the 40 friends in 4 minutes) Then they schedule a date and time to meet and go over the host packet and then they are able to spend a little time to host coach afterwards? I thought it might be worth trying.... Has anyone else done this???

stacywhitlow said:
I don't even have 50 friends!! lol

This is exactly what many hosts say to us, and the whole reason why this is given to them - to help them think of all of the people they can invite, instead of limiting themselves to JUST their "friends". Many people don't realize how many people they know until they sit down and do a sheet like this! :balloon:

Cathy, is this something you give at the show to those who book instead of a host packet or do you stick it in with your host packet and give it to them that way? I'm just looking for a new way to help my customers think outside the box. I'm really looking for a good way to help them when I get the "I just dont know anybody" line. Any other suggestions you have for differnt ways you use this? Thanks for all the imput, I do appreciate it very much. :chef:

This is soooooooooo cool! I took the 40 in 4 minutes...and I created this 50 in 5 minutes form MANY years ago ~ happy to know folks are actually using it!

The reason I created this 50 in 5 was for the simple reason of showing potential and hosts to KNOW they CAN come up with a GREAT guest list. I figured what's ten more guests?

I've been including this in my host packets and I have to say that 99% of the time they never use it.

I think I will try giving this sheet with the guest list and SASE and have them return all of them to me for a special gift. Then give out the rest of the host packet after I get it in the mail.

I want to try doing the host coachng in person. Has that worked for any of you all?

Thanks Ginny, you created a fabulous tool! I got this from CS once upon a time and now I will revive it!
Also, Patti, I think it's worth a try to pass this out at your shows, maybe on some seasonal paper. I would give everyone a copy, it might help someone who is thinking "I don't know anyone," to decide to host a show.
Deb

Thanks Deb! That is an idea I had not thought of.....LOVE IT! :thumbup: Ginny THANK YOU for your creativeness (is that even a word??ha ha ha) I really think this could get people thinking outside the box. Living in this tiny town I have to be really creative to keep my business going specially with the economy being what it is. I can't afford the gas to drive all over do and shows like I was before so hopefully this will help us all at the same time! Thank you guys for all your input and ideas.

Last edited:
I downloaded this yesterday. I have a catalog show working, a cooking show on the 19th. This will make my 4 shows in my first 30 days and I really want to hit $788 more in sales to make the $1250 and get another $100 in PC $. I had another lady at church who told me today she was going to all me to book a show. I am going to try to put her in the week of July 21 for that contest. I am hoping having this in the host packets will increase attendance. Any other suggestions on driving up sales? I am playing up the extra free product when you hit $500 and in my catalog host packet I put the coupon challenge.

Paige~ Keep us posted on how that works for you and if you get any feedback from it. I'm always interested to see how everyone uses their info. It's always cool when you hear about someone using it in a differnt way that you would not have thought of....one of the many reason's I LOVE this site! Good luck on your month and keep us posted!

Related to Anyone Have 50 Friends in 5 Minutes?

1. How can I get 50 friends in 5 minutes?

Unfortunately, there is no guaranteed way to get 50 friends in 5 minutes. Building genuine friendships takes time and effort. However, you can try reaching out to people through social media, joining clubs or groups with similar interests, and attending events or gatherings.

2. Why is it important to have 50 friends?

Having a strong social network can provide support, companionship, and opportunities for personal growth. It also allows for a diverse range of perspectives and experiences, which can enrich our lives.

3. How can Pampered Chef help me make 50 friends in 5 minutes?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of cooking classes, workshops, and events where you can meet new people who share a love for cooking and kitchen products. You can also host your own Pampered Chef party and invite friends and family to join in on the fun.

4. Is it possible to make 50 genuine friends in 5 minutes?

While it may not be possible to make 50 genuine friends in just 5 minutes, you can definitely make meaningful connections and start building friendships. Remember that quality is more important than quantity when it comes to friendships.

5. Do I have to buy something from Pampered Chef to make 50 friends in 5 minutes?

No, you do not have to buy anything from Pampered Chef to make friends. However, participating in Pampered Chef events and activities can be a great way to meet new people and bond over a shared interest in cooking and kitchen products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
Admin Greg