• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Good Email I Got From the Lemonade Lady

In summary, Anne has started a thread about a good email she received from the Lemonade Lady's email list. The email talks about using garage sales as a marketing channel to build a business. The email suggests ways to introduce potential customers to the business and also mentions the idea of attending garage sales to talk about the business. Some members of the conversation have found success in this method and also see it as a fun excuse to go garage sale-ing. One member asks if garage sale purchases can be claimed as a tax write-off.
lacychef
So Anne started a thread about a good email she got....I also get the Lemonade Lady's emails. You can sign up at www.partyplanpeople.com I got this one today talking about what to do at garage sales.....

"Clean Your House & Build Your Business at the Same Time

Summer has arrived! Are you using a popular summertime marketing channel to build your business - yard sales? You might call these events garage, estate, or tag sales. Whatever the name, savvy buyers flock to these weekend events and they could be thirsty for your product, party, or business.

Here are some ways you can introduce these shoppers to your business and clean out your house at the same time!

When you place the ad in the newspapers, mention your company's products. For example: home décor, books, toys, ABC Party Plan items.
Sell the products you have loved and used but don't need any more. Perhaps your company has changed its name, added a new color line, or discontinued products. Add these to the sale!
Offer a gift certificate to all customers who give you their contact information on a drawing slip (remember to use a creative drawing slip like the one in Sweet Summer Successes. (Click here for details on this product) Winner does not have to be present to win.
Include a catalog, business card, or small company memento/gift with every order.
Bag orders in your company's product bags.
Have a display of new product with a sign indicating these are regularly priced items. Go ahead and take orders! Sell products!! Make money!! Recruit these buyers!!
If you don't have enough stuff or have a desire to hold a garage sale, ask your neighbors and friends who are holding these sales if you can have a small display and hang out during the sale. Do not simply ask to leave a stack of catalogs at the sale assuming they'll bring you customers; you'll want to be present to visit with them. Your presence is what will add value to your product as people are looking for great bargains. And, maybe you can lend a hand to your friend when she has more customers than she can handle."

It's also a GREAT idea to GO to garage sales!
I have dummed up bookings AND recruits at garage sales. I go out on Saturday morning wearing a PC shirt with a pocket full of business cards...and I talk to anyone who is chatty and work PC into the conversation every chance I get!

dannyzmom said:
It's also a GREAT idea to GO to garage sales!
I have dummed up bookings AND recruits at garage sales. I go out on Saturday morning wearing a PC shirt with a pocket full of business cards...and I talk to anyone who is chatty and work PC into the conversation every chance I get!
And what has happened as a result of this? It's a great excuse to go garage sale-ing. I like going just for fun even though I don't need anything.

Last edited:
Does that make garage sale purchases a write-off?:D

Jules711 said:
Does that make garage sale purchases a write-off?:D

I was thinking the exact same thing LOL

What is "Another Good Email I Got From the Lemonade Lady" about?

"Another Good Email I Got From the Lemonade Lady" is a collection of inspiring and heartwarming emails from a woman named Mrs. Johnson, who runs a lemonade stand and sends out daily emails to her customers.

Who is the Lemonade Lady?

The Lemonade Lady is a woman named Mrs. Johnson who has been running a lemonade stand for many years. She is known for her delicious lemonade and her uplifting and positive emails that she sends out to her customers every day.

How can I receive the daily emails from the Lemonade Lady?

If you would like to receive the daily emails from the Lemonade Lady, you can sign up for her email list on her website or at her lemonade stand. You can also follow her on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to receive updates and daily emails.

Are the emails from the Lemonade Lady only about lemonade?

No, the emails from the Lemonade Lady are not just about lemonade. While she does share recipes and tips for making the perfect lemonade, her emails also include personal anecdotes, inspirational quotes, and life lessons.

Can I share the emails from the Lemonade Lady with others?

Yes, the Lemonade Lady encourages her customers to share her emails with their friends and family. She believes in spreading positivity and joy, and hopes that her emails will bring a smile to everyone who reads them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Paigeskylar1783
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
peortega
  • its_me_susan