• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Email to Bride to Get Her Started

In summary, it's important to communicate with the bride throughout the process and offer resources like the Well Stocked Kitchen List and Wish List, and a personalized letter emphasizing the benefits of investing in quality kitchen tools. Additionally, providing a goodie bag with helpful items and a thank you is a nice gesture to show your appreciation.
jrstephens
I am in the process of gathering things to email to my bride who has a shower booked from last night's show.

I am going to send her the Well Stocked Kitchen List and the Wish List.

Does anyone have a good letter explaining what SHE does to her?

First, I called the Bride and Groom to let them know it is set up, and to have them go on and try their password, make sure everything is correct.

Then, a week later, I will send an email, personalized to them. Thanking them, and letting them know I am here to help.

About 6 months prior to the wedding, I make contact again. Keeping in contact is crucial.

Hope that was helpful??!

PS I also give them a "goodie bag" when I meet them at the expo or where ever. It includes a copy of the Well Stocked Kitchen and sweepstakes, a magnetic business card, an old catalog, my website info, etc. Maybe a HWC pin, or citrus peeler. Just aa a little thank you!

Thanks.

I found some letters in the file section.

Right now they are just doing a shower and may do the registry later. A past host is giving them the shower. And booked it from her sister's show last night so she would get the booking benefit.

Hi there! Congratulations on booking a shower from last night's show! That's so exciting. I'm happy to hear that you're already thinking ahead and gathering things to email to your bride.I definitely recommend sending her the Well Stocked Kitchen List and the Wish List. Those are great resources for her to have as she starts building her kitchen with high-quality products.As for a letter explaining what she needs to do, I would suggest emphasizing the importance of investing in quality kitchen tools and how it will make a big difference in her cooking and overall kitchen experience. You can also mention how easy it is to use and care for our products, and how they come with a satisfaction guarantee.It might also be helpful to remind her that as a host, she will be earning rewards and free products, so it's a win-win situation for her. Thank you for being a valued Pampered Chef consultant and helping your bride start her new kitchen off on the right foot! Best of luck with the shower.

Related to Email to Bride to Get Her Started

What is "Email to Bride to Get Her Started"?

"Email to Bride to Get Her Started" is a helpful tool provided by Pampered Chef for brides-to-be who have registered for our products. It is an email template that includes tips, recipe ideas, and special offers to help them get started with their new kitchen essentials.

How do I access the "Email to Bride to Get Her Started" template?

The "Email to Bride to Get Her Started" template can be found on our website under the "Bridal Registry" section. Simply click on the link and fill out the form with your information and the bride's email address. The email will be automatically sent to her inbox.

Can I customize the "Email to Bride to Get Her Started" template?

Yes, you can! The template is fully customizable, so you can add your own personal message or make changes to the existing content. You can also include any products or special offers that you think the bride would be interested in.

How often will the bride receive the "Email to Bride to Get Her Started"?

The bride will receive the "Email to Bride to Get Her Started" once a week for four weeks. This will give her plenty of time to go through the tips and recipes and take advantage of any special offers.

Is there a cost for using the "Email to Bride to Get Her Started" template?

No, there is no cost for using the "Email to Bride to Get Her Started" template. It is a complimentary service provided by Pampered Chef to help make the bride's transition into married life a little easier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Mommy2amo
Replies
Views
tbsigma94
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah