• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Email Signature Ideas??? Help!

Unlimited earning potential for all consultants!!! Guarantee your job security and start your own business TODAY!!! The want it all... section is from another consultant in my cluster. I added the FB stuff to try to get more people to my FB page. I had a group that was not going very far and it was tedious having to friend everyone. With a page, a person can "like" it without friending you. I have also run into a lot of people who don't necessarily want to friend me for fear of getting bombarded with PC ads (something I try not to do, most of my posts are tips and recipes).The shop online from
kristina16marie
Gold Member
I'm wanting something catchy for my email signature. What do you put for yours and do you get results with it?

My director has this in a smaller font underneath her info and recently I've started using it as well.

"Of the 6% of women in the United States that earn over $100,000 per year, 80% of them are in the direct sales business."
I invite you to hear more about becoming a Pampered Chef Consultant.
Simply Dial: 630.261.3537

Her info looks like this:
First Last
Advanced Sales Director, New Consultant Trainer, Dream Coach
The Pampered Chef
www . pchef. biz/hername
"Every time I go to work, I end up at a party!"
(777)0888-9999

ShelbyMichalek said:
My director has this in a smaller font underneath her info and recently I've started using it as well.

"Of the 6% of women in the United States that earn over $100,000 per year, 80% of them are in the direct sales business."

Her info looks like this:
First Last
Advanced Sales Director, New Consultant Trainer, Dream Coach
The Pampered Chef
www . pchef. biz/hername
(777)0888-9999

ohhhhhh, i like that. very interesting....

Here's mine:

Want a little? Place an order. :)
Want a lot? Host a party! :love:
Want it all? Become a consultant. :chef:

Jane Suprise
PC Independent Consultant logo
[home]
[cell]

For up to date news and information, like my Facebook page, "Jane's Pampered Chef Powerhouse" http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Janes-Pampered-Chef-Powerhouse/166465806697845

Shop Online -- 24/7 at my website: yadayadayada/jsuprise
Shop from your seat, not your feet!
Shop the Online Outlet, too! Click on "Order Products" and choose “Option 2” to check it out… It changes every 3-4 weeks!!! See what's new today!

I like that you add your Facebook page link Jane!

loving the ideas - keep 'em coming!

I like these too!!!! I just thought I was happy with mine before!!!!!

I borrowed part of mine from my director. But now after reading some of these, I may change it up a little.Amanda Knudsen
Pampered Chef Independent Consultant
717-xxx-xxxx
Shop the catalog and the clearance outlet 24/7 on my website:
../08amandak Making cooking fast, easy and fun! Let me equip you with the right tools for the right job so you can get out of the kitchen faster--or enjoy the time spent there! :) Worried about downsizing, cutbacks and lay-offs? Guarantee your job security...be your own boss. Ask me how you can start your own business TODAY. While companies are making drastic cuts, The Pampered Chef has unlimited earning potential for all consultants!!!

i'm a dummy, so how do you get the signature on your email? also, did you do your facebook off pc facebook page?

lauriedip said:
i'm a dummy, so how do you get the signature on your email? also, did you do your facebook off pc facebook page?

i have yahoo, so i just went into options and signature is one of the choices. there you can put whatever you want and then when you start a new email the signature will automatically show up at the bottom.

to get the link for the facebook page, go to your pc fan page and copy the address in the top. then go into where you change your email signature and click on the little globe with a chain "link" - when the box opens up, paste the address that you copied from facebook and then the link will be connected in the email or document that you created the link in.

I use...My job is a party, what's yours?

thank you Kristina

lauriedip said:
thank you Kristina

you're welcome! you can also add a link here on cs when you're posting. just highlight a word and click on the little globe w/the chain and post the address. see i did it HERE and linked to my facebook fan page!

I completely admit to "borrowing/stealing" from others for my signature.

The want a little... section is from another consultant in my cluster

I added the FB stuff to try to get more people to my FB page. I had a group that was not going very far and it was tedious having to friend everyone. With a page, a person can "like" it without friending you. I have also run into a lot of people who don't necessarily want to friend me for fear of getting bombarded with PC ads (something I try not to do, most of my posts are tips and recipes)

The shop online from your seat not your feet is from my director.

I may be tweaking my signature once again thanks to some good ideas here.

okay i stole/borrowed from a few different ones, but here's what i think i'm gonna go with:

~Kristina Bailey~
Independent Team Leader & New Consultant Trainer
The Pampered Chef
[email protected]

Shop the Outlet & Get Free Recipes Online 24/7 at: Page Not Found
For up-to-date news and information, "like" my Facebook page!

After all the normal signature info, I use this phrase that I got from someone on CS: Making your time in the kitchen easier & more fun, one tool at a time.

I like it, Kristina.My email signature to customers is:Rae Bates
Consultant & Team Leader
with The Pampered ChefI know you have choices. Thank you for choosing me as your Pampered Chef resource.Call or text me at ###-###-####
Visit my website at [website address]
Find me on facebook for regular hints, tips, and fun stuff

I just changed mine:Amanda Knudsen
xxx-xxx-xxxxShop the Outlet & Get Free Recipes Online 24/7 at:
/08amandak
For up-to-date news, recipes & specials, "like" my Facebook page:
Amanda Knudsen-Independent Consultant for The Pampered Chef | Facebook"Every time I go to work, I end up at a party!"
I invite you to hear more about becoming a Pampered Chef Consultant-
Simply Dial: 630-261-3537 & contact me, I'd be glad to help you get started!

I've seen some great ideas here. Here is my signature:

[Pampered Chef Independent Consultant Logo here]

Name
[email protected]
XXX XXX-XXXX

"Helping the Chef of each household work smarter, not harder."

I think I will add my facebook page link. I was thinking of adding what I have on my catalog labels, too. But adding it may make my signature too much. Here's what it is:

3 Things You Can Do With This Catalog (I'll change catalog to Pampered Chef for email)
1. Spend Money (purchase great kitchen tools)
2. Save Money (book a show and earn free products)
3. Make Money (become a Consultant and earn extra cash)

Which do YOU prefer??

Oh my goodness!! Thanks for sharing all the awesome info!! I just changed my signature as well =)

Awesome ideas! Thanks for sharing. I'm updating mine.

What are some creative email signature ideas?

1. Adding a professional headshot: A great way to add a personal touch to your email signature is by including a professional headshot. This helps people put a face to the name and can make your emails more memorable.

2. Including your contact information: Your email signature is a great place to include your contact information, such as your phone number, website, and social media handles. This makes it easier for people to reach you and connect with you on different platforms.

3. Adding a call-to-action: Use your email signature to promote your business or services by including a call-to-action. This could be a link to your latest blog post, a special promotion, or a link to sign up for your newsletter.

4. Incorporating your brand colors and logo: Make your email signature stand out by incorporating your brand colors and logo. This not only adds a professional touch but also helps with brand recognition.

5. Including a quote or tagline: A quote or tagline can add personality and character to your email signature. Choose something that reflects your personal brand or business values.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
  • AmaraJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pamperedgnome