• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Check Out This Signature Line for Emails

In summary, this is SO cool- I customize it, and link my website to it and outlets, opportunity- anything I want and people click on it.
THAT IS EXPENSIVE! WOw... I like my typed in font one, lol....

Very cool, but yeah, right now I'm cheap. maybe someday though if I have enough business. Funny thing is, I just received an email from my hospitality NED and she has it. It does look SO much nicer than what she had before!! And much more professional.

did you see that you can link your website or
the page w/ specials

a pc friend of mine signed up and has gotten orders-

so I do not think that at less than $5 a month is bad- its more networking!

I know I've bookmarked it, so yes...it could be a good tool!

Yeah, too rich for my blood. It also has the older version of the logo (with the colored hat). Plus since they're not a licensed vendor, that's a trademark infringement, at least on the part of the eSig people.

I would be careful linking certain pages to this - some of them will "timeout" after a while and instead of sending them to your website will send them to HO's website.

I'm curious if HO would approve of it. It's pretty cool though!

Can't you just do this yourself? You can add pictures into your email signature and hyperlink on them....I do it with Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.....eta: I guess it's nice that the images change, but I think you could do something very similar for free...

I just tried to put in a Facebook icon photo & then hyperlink to it & yahoo kept replacing the picture with the hyperlink address. Boo! LOL

Sheila said:
I just tried to put in a Facebook icon photo & then hyperlink to it & yahoo kept replacing the picture with the hyperlink address. Boo! LOL

Boo! I know Gmail does it really well. That's too bad.

So.... if I were to come up with something like this (for cheaper), you might find that a valuable service??? :)

PampChefJoy - I would be interested. It is very nice and would be great to have one that is legal. I hope you consider it.

Mine works GREAT! Lydia Martin has one too!

PampChefJoy said:
So.... if I were to come up with something like this (for cheaper), you might find that a valuable service??? :)

I might consider it.

What I would really love is images for the splash page on my FB Page. I'm not too artistically inclined, plus I forget to update it.

ChefCKHall said:
Mine works GREAT! Lydia Martin has one too!

Who is yours though CK?

If you want, type/msg your email and I will email you so you can see it!

pampchefjoy said:
so.... If i were to come up with something like this (for cheaper), you might find that a valuable service??? :)

yes!yes!yes!

to Joy!!! yes yes yes if we could get it for a reasonable price...cool

NooraK said:
I might consider it.

What I would really love is images for the splash page on my FB Page. I'm not too artistically inclined, plus I forget to update it.

I've actually had this on the back burner :) Might have to pull it to the front. You want to email what you had in mind and I can use yours a prototype?

PampChefJoy said:

Yes would love to see what you come up with!!!!!

I'm really interested in this. I received an email from a local director and her signature is so cute, decorated with Christmas lights. I want one!

I was just saying that for the price of this, I can subscribe to Joy's newsletter for a year, buy a logo t-shirt and probably a catalog tote!

This is what I tried to do, but it has to actually be uploaded as a web page for the clickable links to work:

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w132/hyde4me/e-mailsignature.png

Sheila, I really like that!

That is sooo cool!!! I am going to ask mom my to fix one to work for me.

Joy, if you do this, I'd be interested if the cost is right. I like Sheila's attempt, but that type of thing is beyond my abilities.

Sheila~ That's AWESOME!!!

PampChefJoy said:
I've actually had this on the back burner :) Might have to pull it to the front. You want to email what you had in mind and I can use yours a prototype?

Oh Ya! Love Sheila's Idea and the Christmas light one oh how fun! Can I create it myself??? NO WAY! Would LOVE to have something like this though!

1. What is an eSig and how does it work?

An eSig, short for electronic signature, is a customizable email signature that includes various links and graphics. It works by allowing users to create a template with their desired information, such as their website, social media outlets, and business opportunities, and insert it into their email signature. This makes it easy for recipients to click on the links and access the information you want to share.

2. Can I customize my eSig for my Pampered Chef business?

Yes, you can fully customize your eSig for your Pampered Chef business. Our eSig template for MLM is designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants, making it easy for you to insert your website link, business opportunities, and more. You can also choose from various designs and graphics to make your eSig stand out.

3. How do I link my website and social media outlets to my eSig?

Linking your website and social media outlets to your eSig is simple. In our eSig template, you can easily insert the URLs for your website and social media profiles. Once inserted, they will appear as clickable links in your email signature, making it easy for recipients to visit your online platforms.

4. Can I include my business opportunity in my eSig?

Yes, you can include your business opportunity in your eSig. In our eSig template, there is a designated section for business opportunities where you can insert a brief description and a link for interested recipients to learn more. This is a great way to promote your business and attract potential new team members.

5. How can an eSig benefit my Pampered Chef business?

An eSig can benefit your Pampered Chef business in several ways. It provides a professional and consistent way to promote your business and share important information with clients and potential customers. It also makes it easy for recipients to access your website, social media, and business opportunities, potentially increasing leads and sales for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pamperedgnome
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • jrstephens
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • pcsharon1