• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Important Reminder: Update Your Custom Host Email Templates Before Thursday

In summary, Pampered Chef is continuously working on updates to improve their products and services for customers. These updates include new kitchen tools, updated recipes, and improved online ordering and delivery options. The updates will be rolled out over the next 6 months and will not affect current orders or deliveries. Customers can still use their current products with the updates, and will be notified through email, website, and social media platforms.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
If you are using a CUSTOM template for your HOST emails, be SURE to copy and paste it into a WORD document (or other program) ASAP. PC just sent an email announcing website enhancements to be updated on Thursday, including enhanced host email templates. This means that when they make the update, any templates you have saved as DEFAULT will be removed!

Just log into consultant corner, go to website assistant and then click on any host to send email to. Copy and paste both the top and bottom boxes and save in another program. This way, when PC makes the update, you can go and paste your template right back where it was!

Ohhh! Tricky :) I haven't gotten much in to using all of their templates and such; I probably should!

Thanks Carolyn!

Related to Important Reminder: Update Your Custom Host Email Templates Before Thursday

1. What updates can we expect from Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is constantly working to improve our products and services to better serve our customers. The updates we have planned include new and improved kitchen tools, updated recipes, and enhanced online ordering and delivery options.

2. When will these updates be implemented?

We are continuously rolling out updates, so the timing may vary. However, we aim to have all updates completed within the next 6 months.

3. Will these updates affect my current orders or deliveries?

No, these updates will not affect any current orders or deliveries. They will only enhance your overall experience with Pampered Chef.

4. Can I still use my current Pampered Chef products with the updates?

Yes, all of our updates are designed to work seamlessly with our current products. You can continue to use them as usual.

5. How will I be notified of the updates?

We will send out email notifications and post updates on our website and social media platforms to keep our customers informed about the latest updates and enhancements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DGM
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • amy07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cmdtrgd