• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Does Your Email Signature Say?

In summary, Nicole Uebel from The Pampered Chef® recommends that people change their signature monthly in order to keep things fresh. She also suggests hosting a show in order to give people the opportunity to learn how to cook and to buy products from the company.
KimmyDarling
I am trying to come up with a good (and effective!) signature for my everyday emails.

Anybody want to share theirs, or others you've seen that were particularly good or creative?

I change mine periodicallyI change mine periodically, but right now I say pretty much what my CS signature says, because I liked it that much!

Current Email Signature said:
Nicole Uebel
Ind. Director #405321
The Pampered Chef®
[email protected]
.../nuebel

Each month, I am blessed to be given the opportunity to have my business be what I want it to be.
If I want it slow, I make it slow...
If I want it busy, I make it busy...
If I want an incentive, I work harder...
If I want more money, I do more shows...
Wow! What a life I lead thanks to The Pampered Chef®!

After Leadership, it will say something to the effect of:

Leadership Email Signature said:
Nicole D. Uebel
Ind. Director #405321
The Pampered Chef®
(505) 232-8959
[email protected]
.../nuebel

I know something you don't know! Want to know a secret? Give me a call!

Am curious to see what others have. HTH!

Cool! Thanks for sharing yours!

Mine says: My goal is to help you reach your goal.

Mine says "without you, I'd have no business in the kitchen" - of course, it's not original! I stole it from someone else!!

Mine is:
How can I pamper you? Ask me how to earn FREE items for your kitchen!

I noticed my director changes hers monthly. I wonder if people notice. Usually if I get emails from the same person I don't notice new siggys, but she changes the color on hers so it's noticeable.

Mine provides my info:
Jaye
Independent Consultant
Number
Email
websiteHost a Winter Show!
January - 60% off your choice of the open stock Executive Cookware
February - 60% off your choice of any TWO pieces of Stoneware.And I change it up about once a month or so. Sometimes I list the specials, sometimes I don't. My director always lists the current month specials. At the beginning of December, I had December's specials listed, but since I want the rest of the month off, I deleted them.HTH! :) I have seen some really cute ones from other people that I have borrowed from time to time.Jaye :)

Mine says all the important stuff as well as...

"Bringing families back to the table"

HTH~

Mine says "A pampered chef is a relaxed chef." My email address is [email protected] it kind of ties together.

(Though I joke at my shows that the relaxed part is the ideal...not always the reality for me!)

Actually, I'm not sure this fits in with the restrictions on using the words 'pampered chef'...I think it's okay?

short and simple :)

Cheryl Batcher
Future Director with The Pampered Chef #469226
/cherylbatcher
Encouraging People Everyday

duh, just like my siggy for here.
I feel that is the strongest part and the most enjoyable part of my business. So that is my focus.
I like the secret one...I think I'll use that!

Cheryl,

While your chef success signature is "legal" you need to remove the website link in the body of your post. We are not allowed to post it - I'm sure that was an oversight on your part but... FYI.;)

I really like the "Bringing families Back to the table" Actually, that sounds like it would make a great theme show with maybe the celebrate plate as a special or something. Do you mind if I steal it, Erin?

Shoot! I forgot to write mine down to post. I have all the usual info (phone, email, website), and then it says something to the effect of:
Like Food? Come to a show and buy! Like Fun? Host a show and save! Love friends? Start your own business and earn!

Obviously, it's been a while since I put that into my email program, since I can't remember the exact wording.

sillylittlechef said:
I really like the "Bringing families Back to the table" Actually, that sounds like it would make a great theme show with maybe the celebrate plate as a special or something. Do you mind if I steal it, Erin?

That is what all this sharing is about...go for it!!:D

sillylittlechef said:

I would love for PC to choose some themes based on this! Where I live in the midwest, not many people care about the "new" happenings. The paninis have been a big hit, but I don't think it was because they are all the craze anywhere else--they're just good. I didn't even do the Italian shows last year. I'd love a getting back to basics theme or comfort foods theme or something like that. Many of the people at my shows tell me they don't cook. Themes with less than 5 ingredients or 30 minute meals or something like that would be a hit here!

pamperedgirl3 said:
I'd love a getting back to basics theme or comfort foods theme or something like that. Many of the people at my shows tell me they don't cook. Themes with less than 5 ingredients or 30 minute meals or something like that would be a hit here!

Have you made those suggestions to HO? If not go for it as I know others have said something similar.

You know, I've sent ideas about products, etc., in but didn't think to do that! I'll do it now!

There was a comfort foods theme offered mid-season in F/W 2001 (in response to 9/11). I may have the flier on my computer at home. The recipes were things like meatloaf, mac 'n cheese, mashed potatoes...

1. What is an email signature?

An email signature is a block of text that is automatically added to the end of your emails. It typically includes your name, job title, contact information, and any other relevant information you want to share with the recipient.

2. How do I add an email signature?

The process for adding an email signature varies depending on the email service or program you are using. In most cases, you can go to your email settings or preferences and look for an option to create or edit your signature. You can then type in the desired text and format it as needed.

3. Can I include images or logos in my email signature?

Yes, many email programs allow you to add images or logos to your signature. However, it's important to keep in mind that some email clients may not display images by default, so it's best to use them sparingly and make sure they are not essential to the overall design of your signature.

4. How can I make my email signature stand out?

There are a few ways to make your email signature stand out, such as using a unique font or color scheme, adding a professional headshot, or including links to your social media profiles. Just be sure to keep it simple and uncluttered to avoid overwhelming the reader.

5. Should I include a disclaimer in my email signature?

If you are sending emails for business purposes, it's generally a good idea to include a disclaimer in your email signature, especially if you are sharing confidential or sensitive information. This can help protect you and your company from any potential legal issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
priseortega
  • AJPratt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
bbauman07
  • Melissa78