• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Email Ho Re: Forged Cutlery Host Special

In summary, the knife block is included, but the show has to be over $649.00. I just sent in an order with the knife block at 60% and it went thur fine. The show total was $651.00.
DebbieJ
I sent this to the Solution Center. If you feel similarly, would you consider sending an email as well?

When Forged Cutlery is the 60% off host item, PLEASE include the Bamboo Knife Block #1081 as one of the items. I have several customers who are collecting the cutlery that can’t afford to buy the SET all at once. They know have acquired several knives and want the block and are upset when they see it’s not part of the special.

WOW. I thought the block was included and just checked P3. I totally agree.

The block is included, but the show has to be over $649.00. I just sent in an order with the knife block at 60% and it went thur fine. The show total was $651.00 :)

Yes I agree. The block is included if you sell over $650.00. But why not list the block as a serperate item in Level 1 sales. That way people that do have a bunch of knives can get the block and not have to get more knives.

I also wish the shears were an option!

vgibsonrn said:
The block is included, but the show has to be over $649.00. I just sent in an order with the knife block at 60% and it went thur fine. The show total was $651.00 :)
That is the set, not just the block itself, that's what Deb is talking about.

I agree it should be on there. At least they can get it at 50% off with $300 in sales!

vgibsonrn said:

Boomerjojo said:
Yes I agree. The block is included if you sell over $650.00. But why not list the block as a serperate item in Level 1 sales. That way people that do have a bunch of knives can get the block and not have to get more knives.

I am talking about the block itself with no knives in it. This is the 2nd time they have had this special and not included the block. I had an unhappy hostess last time and have another unhappy hostess this time.

And why not just tell hosts they can get the block at 50% off with a $300 party? And no one said they had to order anything at 60% off. And if your hosts are that unhappy with the special, why are they hosting at all? Seriously? You are all blaming PC because your hosts are not understanding what EXACTLY is being offered as the Host Special? Or because they chose to host a show where what they wanted is not on the host special? Maybe it has more to do with what you are not telling them. It sounds like some of you did not know what the host specials were either.

Last edited:
pampered1224 said:
And why not just tell hosts they can get the block at 50% off with a $300 party? And no one said they had to order anything at 60% off. And if your hosts are that unhappy with the special, why are they hosting at all? Seriously? You are all blaming PC because your hosts are not understanding what EXACTLY is being offered as the Host Special? Or because they chose to host a show where what they wanted is not on the host special? Maybe it has more to do with what you are not telling them. It sounds like some of you did not know what the host specials were either.
John, really? I am not blaming PC. I just think it makes sense to include the block by itself for the reason I referenced in my email. In each case I referenced, the host got it as a half price item. I guess "unhappy" and "upset" were not the right words because in the end they did get what they wanted.I think you took this a little too far and I'm a bit offended by your accusation as well.

I was thinking about this today, it's sort of how this month they are offering the 12" lid and grill press as part of the host special. I agree they should do the same for the knife block.

Well apology given. However you did leave out information so it sounded like it was just another jab to the company.

I agree, it would be a good incentive to people who don't want another knife, just a place to put them.

1. What is the "Email Ho Re: Forged Cutlery Host Special"?

The "Email Ho Re: Forged Cutlery Host Special" is a special promotion for Pampered Chef hosts where they can receive a discount on the forged cutlery set by hosting a party or event.

2. How can I qualify for the "Email Ho Re: Forged Cutlery Host Special"?

To qualify for the "Email Ho Re: Forged Cutlery Host Special", you must host a Pampered Chef party or event with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one booking for a future party or event.

3. What is included in the "Email Ho Re: Forged Cutlery Host Special"?

The "Email Ho Re: Forged Cutlery Host Special" includes a discount on the forged cutlery set, which includes a chef's knife, paring knife, and utility knife.

4. Can I combine the "Email Ho Re: Forged Cutlery Host Special" with other promotions?

No, the "Email Ho Re: Forged Cutlery Host Special" cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

5. How long is the "Email Ho Re: Forged Cutlery Host Special" valid for?

The "Email Ho Re: Forged Cutlery Host Special" is valid for a limited time only and the expiration date will be included in the email invitation. Be sure to take advantage of this special offer before it expires!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • stephaniekocala
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melheather
Replies