• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Email for Free Premium Business Cards-Today Only

In summary, a group of women are discussing a Vista offer that is only available today. They provide their email addresses to receive the offer. One member is unsure if they can use Vista for their business cards, as their recruiter said they have to use approved vendors. Others are surprised by this and suggest asking the recruiter again for more information.
leannvv
From Vista- it is forwardable. Anyone want one? It is for their upgraded cards, free today only.

me too please! :)

Sent, Susan! :)

Sounds good to me!

thanks! :)

please send it to me
Thanks

me please!

I would like that e-mail also, but I have a question. My recruiter said we are only supposed to buy the cards through the approved company and not anyone else. I haven't received my kit and rules yet, so I am not sure. I am sure I would have to use the independant consultant slogan. How exactly does that have to be written so I can order cards before my kit arrives. Funny thing was I was just looking at Vista Print about 5 minutes before I saw this post, but didn't think I could use them. Thanks so much for sharing. Tina [email protected]

Sorry, ladies- I wasn't on for very long and only got it off during my hour of computer time!

genburk said:
I would like that e-mail also, but I have a question. My recruiter said we are only supposed to buy the cards through the approved company and not anyone else. I haven't received my kit and rules yet, so I am not sure. I am sure I would have to use the independant consultant slogan. How exactly does that have to be written so I can order cards before my kit arrives. Funny thing was I was just looking at Vista Print about 5 minutes before I saw this post, but didn't think I could use them. Thanks so much for sharing. Tina [email protected]
Wow, I never heard that one... I can't see how that we would have to buy them only through certain vendors. hmmm.. try asking your recruiter again where she got her info. All I ever knew was having to buy embroidered PC shirts, etc. from the approved vendors.... :confused:

Related to Email for Free Premium Business Cards-Today Only

1. What is the offer for "Email for Free Premium Business Cards-Today Only"?

The offer is for customers to receive premium business cards for free when they sign up for our email list. This offer is only available for today.

2. How do I sign up for the email list to receive the business cards?

To sign up for the email list, simply click on the offer and enter your email address. You will then receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to redeem your free premium business cards.

3. Are there any restrictions on the design or quantity of the business cards?

There are no restrictions on the design of the business cards, however, the offer is limited to 100 business cards per customer. Additional business cards can be purchased at our regular price.

4. Can I use this offer for my existing Pampered Chef business cards?

Unfortunately, this offer is only valid for new orders and cannot be applied to existing business cards. However, you can still take advantage of this offer by creating a new design for your business cards.

5. Is there a deadline to redeem this offer?

Yes, this offer is only valid for today. After the end of today, the offer will expire and you will no longer be able to receive the free premium business cards. Be sure to take advantage of this deal while it lasts!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • RMDave
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pattikake
  • PamperedSD