• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficiently Enter Online Orders into P3 | Simplify Payment Processing

In summary, you have to enter the online order into P3 and the email doesn't have the full CC number, but you can see it by going into the PWS assistant (from Consultant's Corner), going to your show listing, and Review Orders.
grayby
I'm sure this has been asked before, but here goes. I got the notification of the online orders this evening. These have to be entered into P3, right? How do you put payment info in P3 when the info from the email doesn't list the entire CC number?

ACK!!! Sometimes I hate being a newbie. :p

If it is an online order for a show, you have to enter it. If it is just an individual online order, it is all handled by HO.

Online you have to do the pritable view when you are reviewing the order, the whole credit card number will show for you. Then you can enter it into P3.

The email doesn't have the full CC number, but you can see it by going into the PWS assiatant (from Consultant's Corner), going to your show listing, and Review Orders.

Thank you! Then it's entered as an outside order in P3?

Yes.

stupid minimum

:D Ann, what would we all do without you?? I have been on this site for a year but have only really taken advantage of it for the past month. You have a ton of information and I truly appreciate it!!!

You're welcome, Dawn. I just like to pay it forward. I've gotten some great ideas and help from this site, so if I can do the same for someone else I feel like it's gone full-circle.

Well, I for one appreciate your little tidbits of knowledge. Keep them coming!!

Grayby bows to the great reservoir of knowledge on ChefSuccess.

Stupid question #2. How do you enter an outside order into P3. I'm not seeing the box available for checking. grrrrrrrrrrr

Right above the name/items/payment tabs are the boxes to check for _host, etc, outside order. It's in the middle to the right!

Related to Efficiently Enter Online Orders into P3 | Simplify Payment Processing

1. How do I access P3 to enter online orders?

To access P3, simply log into your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Ordering" tab. From there, click on the "P3 Ordering" button to begin entering your online orders.

2. Can I enter multiple orders at once in P3?

Yes, you can enter up to 10 orders at a time in P3. Simply click on the "Add Another Order" button to add additional orders and enter the customer and product information for each one.

3. How do I process payments in P3?

To process payments in P3, click on the "Payment" tab and select the payment method the customer is using (credit card, check, etc.). Enter the payment information and click "Submit Payment" to complete the transaction.

4. Can I save customer information in P3 for future orders?

Yes, you can save customer information in P3 for future orders. Simply click on the "My Customers" tab and select "Add a New Customer" to enter their information. This will make it easier to enter their orders in the future.

5. How do I track my orders in P3?

To track your orders in P3, click on the "Order Status" tab. This will show you a list of all the orders you have entered, along with their current status (submitted, processing, etc.). You can also view the order details and tracking information from this tab.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvtocook
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
missmindym
  • leftymac
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • K.Shaffer