• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient Receipt Instructions for Organizing and Tracking Expenses

In summary, the receipt instructions for a Pampered Chef product can be found on the product packaging or on their website. They may require specific equipment and can be customized for dietary restrictions. The instructions are available online and currently only come in English.
GourmetGirl
Silver Member
So I made up these instructions for how to use the receipt (I put the itemized receipts in my host folders). I'd love any feedback anybody has on how to make these clearer. TIA!

Attachments

• Receipt Instructions.doc
    37.5 KB · Views: 414
I think it's good, but I feel like I'd save the paper (I'm always trying to save paper...) because I explain it all to them (of course, nobody ever listens, thus the instructions...)

Just a grammar tip that I remember one of my teachers always carping on...she always told me if there's an A there should be a B in your outline. Don't you think she'd be proud that I remembered SOMETHING from that class?!

So I have changed the a and b's to bullets... is that better or does the same principle apply to bullets? :)

I do say this at my shows, but I have been using regular receipts instead of OOFs in my host packets, as my director's sales have gone up by doing this. So this is more for the guests who aren't at my shows.

Oh you have the itemized receipts...I want to like them and use them, but I just find them so difficult. Really, increased sales...Hmm, I'll have to consider that...
Yeah, I think bullets are better. I don't mean to be picky, I just remember that one teacher on my case!

Don't worry about being picky -- that's why I posted it for everyone to see and critique it :) I'd rather it be one of you than a customer... lol!

Allison,

Great idea to provide instructions for outside orders!

Just wondering if you wanted to add something about booking their own show?

You might want to put your contact information on the instructions, so they can contact you if they have any questions?

What are the receipt instructions for a Pampered Chef product?

The receipt instructions for a Pampered Chef product can be found on the product packaging or in the product description on our website. They typically include a list of ingredients, step-by-step instructions on how to prepare the dish, and any additional notes or tips.

Do I need any special equipment to follow the receipt instructions?

Some Pampered Chef products may require specific equipment, such as a certain type of pan or utensil, to achieve the best results. The receipt instructions will usually mention if any special equipment is needed. If you do not have the recommended equipment, you can often find alternative methods or tools that can be used instead.

Are the receipt instructions customizable for dietary restrictions?

Many of our receipt instructions can be easily customized to accommodate dietary restrictions. We offer a variety of products and recipes that cater to specific diets, such as gluten-free or dairy-free. If you have any concerns or questions about modifying a recipe to fit your dietary needs, our customer service team is happy to assist you.

Can I access the receipt instructions online?

Yes, you can access the receipt instructions for most of our products on our website. Simply search for the product and click on the "receipt instructions" tab to view or download the instructions. If you have any issues finding the instructions, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Do the receipt instructions come in other languages?

At this time, the receipt instructions are only available in English. However, we are continuously working to make our products and materials more accessible to all of our customers. If you need assistance understanding the instructions, please contact our customer service team for help.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • GourmetGirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies
Views
chefann