• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Efficient Mailing of Mini Catalogs: Stapling, Taping, or Leaving Open?

In summary, the most efficient way to mail mini catalogs is by using a stapler. While tape can also be used, it is not as secure. It is necessary to secure mini catalogs before mailing to prevent damage or loss during shipping. A standard office stapler is the best option for mailing mini catalogs. Although leaving mini catalogs open may save on mailing costs, it is not recommended as it may result in additional costs and inconvenience.
ChefLisa
When mailing the mini catalogs, do you either staple or tape them closed or do you just leave them open?

use a sticker-that is best--

I put them in an envelope. I want my catalog to make it there!

Also, people open envelopes. I also handwrite their name and address. I guarantee you that they always open it! Curiosity, you know....

never ever use staples as they can't run though the sorting machines.

I found that putting them in an envelope is best~the sorting machines tend to tear them up even if stickered!

I may start using envelopes more too because they do seem to get pretty beat up when by themselves (I tape them). Putting them in an envelope won't change the postage, as long as it's under an ounce. I can even put a flyer or invitations in there too and still have it just be one stamp.

Dang I just sent out a whole bunch and I should have used an envelope just to be safe.

Yep, an envelope and one sheet of paper is still 1 ounce or less. Be careful if you put in anything more than that.

1. What is the most efficient way to mail mini catalogs?

The most efficient way to mail mini catalogs is by using a stapler. This method ensures that the catalogs stay together and do not get lost or separated in the mail.

2. Can I use tape to seal my mini catalogs for mailing?

While tape can be used to seal mini catalogs for mailing, it is not the most efficient method. Tape can easily come undone during shipping and may cause the catalogs to get damaged or lost.

3. Is it necessary to staple or tape mini catalogs before mailing?

Yes, it is important to secure mini catalogs before mailing to ensure that they arrive at their destination intact. Leaving them open can result in the catalogs getting damaged or separated during shipping.

4. What type of stapler is best for mailing mini catalogs?

A standard office stapler is typically the best option for mailing mini catalogs. It is easy to use and can securely hold the catalogs together without adding extra weight or bulk to the package.

5. Can I leave my mini catalogs open when mailing to save on mailing costs?

While leaving mini catalogs open may save on mailing costs, it is not recommended. The catalogs may get damaged or lost during shipping, resulting in additional costs and inconvenience for both you and the recipient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
  • nancycookspc
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
nancycookspc
  • PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies