• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Mailing Mini-Catty as Invite for Shows...

In summary, you can personalize the mini-catty with your own information and can either hand-deliver or mail it to your guests. You can also include additional information or samples with the mini-catty, and it is recommended to mail it at least 2 weeks in advance. You can track the delivery of the mini-catty if you opt for a tracking number through the postal service.
imported_pckrissy
Ok..I am mailing the mini-catty for the invites...i know people are doing this...how are you doing it? Where do you put the show info? Any suggestions, tips or ideas would be well appreicated! :)

I started around Christmas time and I am going to give it some time to see if it makes any difference. So far, nothing stands out as an over whelming difference.

Currently, I am using the postcard invitations (cutting about 1/4 off the top) and sticking them in the mini catalog.

I have a small sticker on the front and back of the mini catalog that says "see invitation inside" so they just don't think I am sending the mini catalog.

It does involve more work and more money so we will see in time if it is all worth it. Love to hear what others do too.

I print a full sized invite and then put that and the mini in a #10 envelope. Those mini catties get RIPPED UP in the mail otherwise.

1. Can I customize the mini-catty with my own information?

Yes, you can personalize the mini-catty with your name, contact information, and any special promotions or offers you may have. This will help make it more personal and engaging for your potential guests.

2. How do I mail the mini-catty to my guests?

You can either hand-deliver the mini-catty to your guests or mail it through the postal service. If mailing, make sure to include a stamp and proper postage to ensure it reaches your guests in a timely manner.

3. Can I include additional information or samples with the mini-catty?

Yes, you can include additional information such as a flyer or business card, as well as small samples of Pampered Chef products. This will give your guests a taste of what to expect at the show.

4. How far in advance should I mail the mini-catty?

We recommend mailing the mini-catty at least 2 weeks before the show to give your guests enough time to RSVP and plan accordingly. This will also allow for any delays in delivery.

5. Can I track the delivery of the mini-catty?

If you are mailing the mini-catty through the postal service, you can request a tracking number for an additional fee. This will allow you to monitor the delivery status and ensure it reaches your guests on time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
nancycookspc
  • sushimommy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies