• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

:Eek: Ok, I Got in on a Small Bridal Shop and at No Fee, as Far as I

In summary, the Small Bridal Shop suggests that you look at Merrill's marketing cards, as they have a card specifically for the wedding registry. They also offer the option of a "Picture Party" where people can come in and take pictures with you and your fiance.
schel
:eek: Ok,
I got in on a Small Bridal Shop and at no fee, as far as I know yet. But...
I need help on what should I put there I havn't a clue!
Please give me some suggestions!
I do have a Wedding Business Card I have made up, however, I don't know what else to do for at a shop.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated!
Schel

Schel,

Have you looked at Merrill's marketing cards? They have one for the wedding registry. They come personalized with your information and because they are postcards, there is room (where you'd put the address) to add a sticker or some hand written message. They are beautifully presented.

Seems like you can get two things from this bridal shop, a place to post your information (for people to pick up) but more importantly, can they give you a list of names/addresses and phone numbers? Then you can send postcards and follow-up with a phone call.

Hmmm. If they let you put in a box, you could have a drawing for something (every month give away whatever) like the business card boxes at restaurants. On the drawing slips you could ask for their information plus details about the wedding date and whatever else you want to know. Someone just posted a really neat registry slip that they make -- could get them thinking (look under "picture party").

Good luck!

Jeanine,
Thanks for the great tips. At least I have something to go on before I go up there and don't know what I am doing. Great Idea about the box. I like that it wouldn't be a big expense right off the bat. I did get that flyer about the "Picture Party" I think I am going to print up and use it so I should thank who made it.
Thanks again!
Schel

What is the cost to join Pampered Chef?

There are three different starter kits available for new consultants, ranging in price from $109 to $249. Each kit includes a variety of products and business supplies to help you get started.

How do I make money with Pampered Chef?

As a consultant, you can earn money through product sales, online orders, and hosting parties. You can also earn commission on the sales of other consultants you sponsor and by achieving certain sales goals.

Do I need to have cooking or sales experience to be successful with Pampered Chef?

No experience is necessary to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant. We provide all the training and resources you need to learn about our products and grow your business. Your enthusiasm and passion for our products is what matters most.

What kind of support and training does Pampered Chef provide?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of training resources, including online trainings, conferences, and mentor support. We also have a team of Field Development Directors who are available to answer any questions and provide guidance as you grow your business.

Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products online through your personalized website. You can also offer virtual parties and utilize social media to reach a wider audience. However, in-person parties and events are still a great way to connect with customers and showcase our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • dessertMama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
Replies