• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ahhh Bridal Shower in Less That 2 Weeks!

In summary, the host of the bridal shower did not have any ideas on how to proceed with the shower. The guest had some good suggestions, but the host did not follow through on any of them.
ChefSharain
Holy smokes! I got a call last night from a woman I don't even know (always nice) and she wants me to do a bridal shower for her son on the 13th! A. I have never done a bridal shower B Where in the heck do I begin???

I ordered an apron this morning but that is the extent of my knowledge. We don't even have enough time for me to order the invites and have them here and to mail in time!!! Any suggestions?

I looked throught the posts here and have the GREAT downloads of the pictures & prices document (what a blessing to the cheffer that created those) and thought I would get a project poster board and attach those pics with the brides wishlist but beyond that I am clueless.

Any suggestions for creative ideas, process, or whatever you think I may need to know would be GREATLY appreciated.
Warmly,
Sharain

Sharain,

Make sure you get the wish list from the bride in a timely manner and then review it with her. I suggested some items that she hadn't picked out, and then explained why they were some of my favorites. Check with the MIL about who will be getting the benefits (i.e. FPV, half price) before you do the shower. Most hosts donate the benefits to the bride, but you want to make sure.
Have a couple of options for games (search the How Well Do You Know the Bride and 50's Bride vs Today's Bride) so to allow some fun in between eating and shopping. Make it clear in whatever invitations and phone calls that you and the host make that the guests are not to bring presents, but instead pick from the bride's list.
I have made the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares before for a shower, and it was great because I was able to talk about my favorite products that the bride registered for..the Food Chopper and Stoneware.
For any outside orders, you can set the show up on your PWS, and then post the bride's wish list on your website under news. HTH! Best wishes!

PS. Where are you in FL? I am in tiny Monticello, near Tallahassee. :)

There is a printable Bridal Shower invitation now on CC - you could use that one.

As guests come in, I direct them to a table with the apron on it, so they can all sign it.
I always have the bride assist me with the recipe - we demo it together! The guests usually love this -there is a lot of heckling the bride that goes on!
I give everyone an index card at the beginning of the show, and tell them to write down their best kitchen tip for the bride - then, during down times or dead air times, I ask people to read their tips.

My favorite recipe to demo for Bridal Showers is the Clubhouse Chicken Squares. Shows a ton of tools and everyone loves it! I also usually do a trifle. That is usually mostly done ahead.

Thank you both so much for these valuable ideas! I am going to use them all! I didn't think to have the apron signed...woo hoo...I am getting excited!

Leah- I am near Daytona...clear over on the other side = )

I would welcome more ideas too...would be great to be known for being a GREAT shower giver!

One thing I do with the apron signing is to find out the wedding colors. I bought the 24 pack of Sharpies with almost every color that could be needed (and it is a tax deduction). I then use the colors that coordinate with the wedding. People seem to really love that.

Thanks, Darlene! That is a great idea!

I live in tallahassee myself Leah

Cool! How did the shower go, Sharain?

What are some popular Pampered Chef products for bridal showers?

Some popular products for bridal showers include our Deluxe Cooking Blender, Ultimate Slice & Grate, and Quick Cooker.

How can Pampered Chef help with food preparation for a bridal shower?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that can make food preparation for a bridal shower much easier and efficient. Our products such as our food chopper, salad chopper, and mandoline help save time and effort in the kitchen.

What are some recipe ideas for a bridal shower using Pampered Chef products?

Some recipe ideas for a bridal shower using Pampered Chef products include mini quiches made with our Mini Deep Covered Baker, a fruit platter using our Fruit & Cheese Cutter, and a refreshing sangria made with our Chillzanne Pitcher.

Can Pampered Chef products be used as bridal shower gifts?

Yes, Pampered Chef products make great bridal shower gifts. Our products are high quality, durable, and useful in the kitchen, making them a practical and thoughtful gift for any bride-to-be.

Does Pampered Chef offer any specials or discounts for bridal showers?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers special deals and discounts for bridal showers. Our consultants can work with the host to create a personalized bridal shower registry and offer discounts on certain products for the bride-to-be.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • AMTC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bill Faber
  • leshelman