• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ebay Find: Brand New Pampered Chef Dots Towel Set - Purple and Green

In summary, the consultant caught the seller selling "new" items that were not actually new. The consultant emailed the seller and received a response indicating that the items would be available to the general public in March and that the seller had a few of the items. The consultant turned in the seller to the HO and included her auction number.
hoosierchef
After our discussion yesterday about ebay, I got online and was checking out the stuff on Ebay. I came across these "new" items, so I emailed the seller. Here is the response I got.......

Item: Pampered Chef Dots Towel Set (2) Purple and Green (NEW) (290077520475)

This message was sent while the listing was active.
ms.tiff21 is the seller.

I am a consultant.. these will be available to the "general public" (lack of a better term) in March. I had a few of these so I wanted to sell them. If you need anything else from the pampered chef or want to watch for the new items in March... my website that you can order from is www.pamperedchef.biz/tiffanyskitchen6

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

OMG!! She even gave her pampred chef website!!!!!!!!

Good for you. Are you going to call HO?

I don't know....should I??

YES! She must think she is special and that rules don't apply to her.

This is the same person that Gillian emailed HO about, and someone else called in too.

If you have the auction number, email it to HO, and also call them. I'd also take a screen shot/printout of the page so that you have documentation.Absolutely you should turn her in! Rules are meant to apply to everyone!

chefann said:
If you have the auction number, email it to HO, and also call them. I'd also take a screen shot/printout of the page so that you have documentation.

Absolutely you should turn her in! Rules are meant to apply to everyone!

Ok Ann.....How do I take a Screen Shot??

Turn her in, it's not fair and she's blatantly breaking the rules that she signed in her her contract.

hoosierchef said:
Ok Ann.....How do I take a Screen Shot??

I believe it Ctrl-PrtScreen. It might be Alt-PrtScreen.

Print it- it'll be easier. :)

OMG~~:eek: :eek: What a dumbass. Sorry, if you think the rules don't apply to you then she gets whatever is coming to her!

hoosierchef said:
Ebay! I Caught One!!!!!
Have her stuffed and mounted. She'll look good over your mantle.

hoosierchef said:
I don't know....should I??

Absolutely!!! I have a friend that used to turn PC consultants in all the time from Ebay! You definitely have proof since she emailed you her website! That is ridiculous that she is putting the new stuff out there to gain business. She should have her contract revoked and never allowed to come back! :mad: :mad:

There is one lady named Peggy sue and she has a ton of stuff for sale on there

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Have her stuffed and mounted. She'll look good over your mantle.

A bit excessive KG, but though provoking none the less! :p

This makes me SOOO Mad........If you catch them, why would you even ?? whether to turn them in??

You were trying to catch them weren't you?? So TURN them in!!

I'm so sick of these people (and I'm sorry to say most are directors or above) that have multiples at this point.

That makes me sick, I've got a wonderful director who has lots of extra product, who offers it to us, her cluster first, and then she uses it for prizes, incentives, etc. I'm so sick of these ebayers.

Turn them in, why should they hurt us??

Sorry to rant, but it really makes me mad. I'm a SAHM to 3 dds and I work had trying to bring in extra $ with PC and to see people doing this just makes me mad!!!

Lisa

WHEW! OK OK OK......I'm gonna turn her in before I get lynched! LOL

If she got more than one set, then she must be a director. Doesn't she know better?!?!?!

I even saw a Director's Ring on Ebay last night.

That's just...wrong...and pretty sad, when you think about it. Is that all the achievment means to her?

Screen shot information: Hitting printscreen will put it on your "clipboard" then you can paste it into Word or another program by hitting Control-V or Edit Paste if you are a mouse/menu person. If you do Alt-printscreen it will copy just the active window so make your web browser for E-bay the active window.

I prefer the Alt-Printscreen because it doesn't take anything else you have open on the bottom of your screen, etc.

Holy Taleedo Scooby,
She needs some lessons taught to her!
TURN HER IN!!!!
That is unreal! Especially from consultants who truley work our butts off!
UGH,,,,ANGER,,,FLAMES,,,GET HER!!!!

janetupnorth said:
Screen shot information: Hitting printscreen will put it on your "clipboard" then you can paste it into Word or another program by hitting Control-V or Edit Paste if you are a mouse/menu person. If you do Alt-printscreen it will copy just the active window so make your web browser for E-bay the active window.

I prefer the Alt-Printscreen because it doesn't take anything else you have open on the bottom of your screen, etc.

Thank you so much!! I'll have to remember this and not just for Ebay screening!! LOL

chefann said:
I believe it Ctrl-PrtScreen. It might be Alt-PrtScreen.

Print it- it'll be easier. :)

Hit print screen button then go into Word or Word Perfect and hit paste and it will paste the screen shot.

OH... Thank you to EACH of you who have solved the mystery of what happens when you hit PrintScreen!!!!!!!!!! You've made my day! Most days ... it doesnt' take much! :)

LOL - You're very welcome quiverfull7! :)

If you only knew what happened on your PC behind the scenes...he-he...

I say it's unfair to the honest ones that don't do that....report them!

She's obviously a marketing WHIZ. She's got the December specials on her homepage/in news.(@@) <--- me, rolling my eyes

Please turn her in. People like her make it more difficult for the rest of us.

I already turned this woman in! I sent everything to HO yesterday. Poor girl is gonna think that she is getting a ton of online orders when really we were all turning her in!Her website lists her as a consultant, so I am sure that she earned sellathon or bought samples and doesn't want her towels or is getting some more on a supply order. You can turn her in if you want but HO already has her info...

gilliandanielle said:
I already turned this woman in! I sent everything to HO yesterday. Poor girl is gonna think that she is getting a ton of online orders when really we were all turning her in!

Her website lists her as a consultant, so I am sure that she earned sellathon or bought samples and doesn't want her towels or is getting some more on a supply order. You can turn her in if you want but HO already has her info...

Cool Gilliand....Thanks. You saved me some time!

We're all saying to turn her in, but what does HO really do about these sorts of situations? I'm just curious. Is it just a slap on the wrist? Do they revoke their consultant status? I just wonder how seriously HO takes this sort of thing. Obviously, it is serious enough to add it to the consultant agreement, but I am just curious what they really do.....

Anyone know?

I'm not sure what exactly they do, but illegal selling is rampant this time of year (and at Fall changeover). You KNOW when you go online and see the new stuff for sale that it's a consultant (or recently-quit consultant) selling samples, whether they were earned or purchased.I turned someone in a couple of years ago for having an eBay auction that was just a "contact me to become a PC consultant" ad. I did get a note from HO that they were taking disciplinary action, but didn't specify what that was.

OH WE ARE SOOOO FUNNNY!!!! DON"T MESS WITH USS!!!! NO SLACK HERE!!

OH (holding my side) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

We should check her PC site in a month and see if she is still a consultant!

Is the listing still active on eBay today? I forgot to check!!

Jill, you are organized....I vote you to put it on your calendar...using a PURPLE label of course! ;)

Nooooooooooooo, I will use the the P3 of course....la la la

****princess Crown On My Head***

haha..I haven't gotten my changeover kit yet, so I wouldn't know! Actually...it is on the truck for delivery right now!!!

I wanna join Gillian's Spy Club! I found one too lookie here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/LARGE-PAMPERED-CHEF-TRIFLE-BOWL-W-LID-BOX-MINT_W0QQitemZ140080088758QQihZ004QQcategoryZ20651QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD7VQQcmdZViewItem
I'm sending it in to HO.

pamperedlinda said:
I wanna join Gillian's Spy Club! I found one too lookie here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/LARGE-PAMPERED-CHEF-TRIFLE-BOWL-W-LID-BOX-MINT_W0QQitemZ140080088758QQihZ004QQcategoryZ20651QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD7VQQcmdZViewItem
I'm sending it in to HO.

UGHHHHH, who wouldn't want that beautiful bowl?:eek: , here's the tricky part...you have to contact that person and try to get them to give you their name or address so that you can get their consultant #!

Here we are waiting for ours....and people are already selling them to OUR customers! :(

I love how she describes it as mint condition, as if it's a discontinued item from a few years back.

Do some of these people even KNOW that they aren't supposed to sell items on ebay?

I have a deep dark secret myself....

chefann said:
I love how she describes it as mint condition, as if it's a discontinued item from a few years back.
Yeah, I was thinking about sending an email and ask how "old" the item was and see what they say.....I think I'll do it!

cat said:
Do some of these people even KNOW that they aren't supposed to sell items on ebay?

I have a deep dark secret myself....

:eek: You better get that off of there! We don't want you to get in trouble if we find YOU! ..If you are selling common items that are no big deal, you probably won't be caught....but it is still illegal. I go through and find things that catch my eye....big things... especially NEW things that some of us don't even have yet.

pamperedlinda said:
Yeah, I was thinking about sending an email and ask how "old" the item was and see what they say.....I think I'll do it!

hahaha....this is great entertainment! Especially when I am getting paid by the State of NY! haha

Haha...Jennifer, I was being a little coy.

Actually, I DID (past tense!) sell a couple things BEFORE I found out we weren't allowed to as consultants. So I stopped when I found out. Mostly small items that were extras...:eek: Oops

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views