• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop The Best Deals on Brand New Chef Knives at supraman502's eBay Store!

In summary, KY Cook is an expert summarizer of content. He shares about his eBay listings and how they are not the cheapest or sharpest knives around. He also shares about the Lifetime Guarantee and how a person on eBay can't be reliable.
kycook
I bought a few knife's from this guy on ebay and they are NEW and perfect. I got them cheaper then anywhere else I can find. He has Shun, Shun Kaji, Shun Ken Onion and Michel Bras and a few other's on there. Here is the link to it. I thought I'd share it with all of you.:love:

eBay Seller: supraman502: Home Garden, Computers Networking items on eBay.com

Why would we want to buy these knives when we SELL several kinds of knives??

the knives arent cheaper then our knives either, Especially if you are a consultant you can get them for 40% off during KE. Or host a show and get them 1/2 price

Jennie4PC said:
the knives arent cheaper then our knives either, Especially if you are a consultant you can get them for 40% off during KE. Or host a show and get them 1/2 price

Well I am new to this so, Plus you can make best offer as you can see on most of them. I got a good deal and I was just trying to tell everyone, You can take my opinion or leave it, up to you. Have a good 1;)

I find it best to stick to our products for my home use. The best way to sell things, is to own them, be able to bring them to shows, and by using them you'll have testimonials, too!If people knew what I sold and then saw me buy/own a different brand, what is that telling them about our products?

Another thing to consider is our Lifetime Guarantee. A person on Ebay can't really be reliable in such a way.

kycook, are you a PC consultant? Have you tried any of our knives yet? They are excellent...

I was thinking the same thing - I LOVE our knives! :)

Not to mention, ours can be gotten for free. Cheap is good, but what's better than free? :D

I'm thinking ky is here to tell us about his/her Ebay listings...

DebbieJ said:

ya think? LOL

DebbieJ said:

I agree and I also have to say they obiviously aren't the sharpest knife around to try and sell a knife to a bunch of people who sell Pampered Chef!

Probably did a Google search for "chef" and found us that way....it takes all kinds.

Maybe they didn't realize we are all PC consultants...just saw the ChefSuccess and thought it was just a group of "chefs". ? I hope she enjoys her find. :) I like mine just fine (although they are so darn sharp, they scare me sometimes! )

I'm thinking the same thing...I think they are the person selling these knives since they know so much about them!! Good try!!:grumpy:

KY probably won't be back.:rolleyes:;)

kycook said:
Well I am new to this so, Plus you can make best offer as you can see on most of them. I got a good deal and I was just trying to tell everyone, You can take my opinion or leave it, up to you. Have a good 1;)

I think it's unanimous...we're gonna leave it.
Buh-bye!!:grumpy:

"Phbt.... snort" Couldn't have said it better Carolyn!

Attachments

• grosrire.gif
    grosrire.gif
    10 KB · Views: 450
snicker snicker carolyn....

What brands of chef knives are available at the supraman502 eBay store?

At the supraman502 eBay store, we offer a variety of top-quality chef knives from popular brands such as Wusthof, Shun, Global, and J.A. Henckels.

Are these chef knives brand new or used?

All of the chef knives available at the supraman502 eBay store are brand new and have never been used. We take great care to ensure that our customers receive the highest quality products.

Do you offer any deals or discounts on these chef knives?

Yes, we frequently offer deals and discounts on our chef knives at the supraman502 eBay store. Be sure to check our store regularly for the latest promotions and specials.

What types of chef knives are available at the supraman502 eBay store?

We have a wide selection of chef knives available, including utility knives, santoku knives, bread knives, and more. You can find the perfect knife for all your cooking needs at our store.

Is there a warranty or guarantee for the chef knives purchased at the supraman502 eBay store?

Yes, all of our chef knives come with a manufacturer's warranty to ensure your satisfaction. If you encounter any issues with your knife, please contact us and we will work to resolve the issue for you.

Back