• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Taco Soup Recipe: A Delicious and Quick Meal!

In summary, the easy taco soup recipe requires 1 pound of ground beef, 1 onion, 1 can each of diced tomatoes, corn, and black beans, 1 packet each of taco seasoning and ranch dressing mix, and 4 cups of chicken broth. It can be prepared in just 20 minutes and can also be made in a slow cooker. The level of spice can be adjusted to personal preference, and other ingredients can be added for customization.
pcemilynenid
Does anyone have the recipe for Easy Taco Soup?

Taco Soup

2 lbs ground beef
1 onion
1 can of diced tomatoes
1 small can of tomato sauce
1 cup water
1 can pinto beans (drained and rinsed)
1 can corn (drained)
1 package of taco seasoning

Brown ground beef and onion and then drain. Add all other ingredients then bring to a boil and simmer for 20 minutes.

Serve with chips and cheese.

I dont even drain my beans or corn just dump everything in

Thank you!

Hi there! Yes, I actually have a great recipe for Easy Taco Soup that is always a hit with my friends and family. Here's what you'll need:- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 cup water
- Shredded cheese, sour cream, and tortilla chips for topping (optional)To make the soup, start by browning the ground beef in a large pot over medium heat. Once it's cooked through, add in the diced onion and cook until it's translucent. Next, add in the black beans, corn, diced tomatoes, taco seasoning, and water. Stir everything together and let it simmer for about 10 minutes.Once the soup is heated through, it's ready to serve! You can top it with shredded cheese, sour cream, and crushed tortilla chips for some extra flavor and crunch. Enjoy!I hope you give this recipe a try and love it as much as I do. Happy cooking!

Here is my recipe for it:
Easy Taco Chili Soup

Ingredients:
1 lb. hot Italian ground sausage
1 onion chopped
1 (10 ounce) can of ROTEL Original No Salt Added Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies (undrained)
1 (15 ounce) can of no salt added or low sodium tomato sauce
1 cup water
1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, no salt added or low sodium (undrained)
1 (15 ounce) can black beans, no salt added or low sodium (undrained)
1 (8.75 ounce) whole kernel corn, no salt added or low sodium (undrained)
1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles
1 package of Mrs. Dash Salt Free Taco Seasoning mix
1 package of low sodium ranch dressing mix (use Fiesta Ranch if you can find it)

Directions:

1. Brown sausage, onions, and drain. Mix in taco seasoning and ranch dressing mix. Stir well.
2. Add all other ingredients, stir then bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.

Notes:
1. The longer this sits, the more flavor (i.e., mix up everything, put in refrigerator overnight then heat up the next day).
2. This recipe can also be made in a slow cooker. Simply brown the sausage and onion, stir in seasonings then transfer to a slow cooker and add in all the other ingredients. Cook on low for 4-6 hours or on high for 2-3 hours.

Last edited:

What ingredients do I need for the easy taco soup recipe?

The ingredients for the easy taco soup recipe are 1 pound ground beef, 1 onion (diced), 1 can of diced tomatoes, 1 can of corn, 1 can of black beans, 1 packet of taco seasoning, 1 packet of ranch dressing mix, and 4 cups of chicken broth.

How long does it take to make the easy taco soup?

The easy taco soup can be made in only 20 minutes from start to finish, making it a perfect quick and delicious meal option.

Can I make this recipe in a slow cooker?

Yes, this recipe can also be made in a slow cooker. Simply brown the ground beef and onion in a pan, then transfer to a slow cooker and add in all the other ingredients. Cook on low for 4-6 hours or on high for 2-3 hours.

Is this recipe spicy?

The level of spice in this recipe can be adjusted to your liking. If you prefer a spicier soup, you can add in an extra packet of taco seasoning or some diced jalapenos. For a milder flavor, you can use less taco seasoning or omit the jalapenos.

Can I add in other ingredients to this recipe?

Yes, you can customize this recipe by adding in any additional ingredients you like. Some popular additions include bell peppers, diced tomatoes with green chilies, or extra beans. Feel free to get creative and make it your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sailorsarah
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • jcwarr
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies