• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Cookware Receipe for Shows

In summary, the conversation suggests using the garlic bites recipe to showcase cookware, but also considering other variations depending on the time of year. The participants discuss various recipes, including pineapple upside down cake and Denver omelet, and provide tips and suggestions for finding recipes on the company's website.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Any suggestions for an easy recipe to show off cookware? Or should I just do the ice cube trick? Of course I do not have lots of cookware... or should I show off the Mix n Chop for higher sales for Sept?

Go to the 'recipe forum' here and you'll see the thread at the top called "recipes by product". There's some great, easy, inexpensive recipes there for the cookware.

what about GARLIC BITES or a variation?

I've been doing the Garlic Bites, since they aren't much work but allow me to bring up the cookware.Garlic Bites
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in Executive (8-in.) Saute Pan.
2. Press 1 clove of garlic and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning Mix.
3. Cut 1 package (10.2 ounces) grand-size refrigerated biscuits (5 biscuits) into quarters. Arrange biscuit pieces in pan; sprinkle with additional seasoning. Bake 18-22 minutes or until golden brown.
Yield: 10 sample servings

even if you don't want to do the GARLIC bites - you could do one of the variations depending on the time of year or what holidays are coming, KWIM?

I just made an Anglefood cake in my 12'family size cookware and it came out beautful. I am going to bring it to my party tonight and put strawberrys on top as a second recipe ( only cause she is a friend 2 recipes ) I will bring the Pan too. but I am goig to do a grilled chicken Salad .

legacypc46 said:
Go to the 'recipe forum' here and you'll see the thread at the top called "recipes by product". There's some great, easy, inexpensive recipes there for the cookware.

OK. I can't find "recipes by product." Can you help me figure out where I'm going wrong?

Ann just go to CC and click on Recipe Search

There they have all the different options to narrow your recipe search

HTH

My director gave us about a good pineapple upside down cake in the 8" skillet and now I can't find it. I beleive it is the smaller version of the cake that is in one of the other cookbooks.

I was going to say the cinnamon bites, which are a verison of the garlic bites. :)

Ann if you want to search the recipe on CS - then just click the CS logo to go back to the 'homepage' and then click on the Recipe Forum as legacy said. THEN you can see the RECIPES BY PRODUCT thread posted at the top of the page....Does THAT make sense?

I have made Krazy kookies and use the large sauce pan. 1 cup white sugar, 1 cup white karo, 1 cup peanut butter (we like crunchy). Cook until bubbly. Add 1 15bag regular size Fritios, whole or crushed. Mix well, pour into lr bar pan or 9x13 baker and cool. :sing:Taste just like a Payday. Ready in 10 or 15 minutes. Great for last minute bake sale items, or :eek:the good ole "Mom, I need a treat for school tomorrow" at 9:00 at night.

Pineapple Upside Down Cake recipe:
1 (9 oz) box Jiffy yellow cake mix (mix according to package directions*)
1 small can sliced pineapple rings, reserve juice*
3T. butter
3T. brown sugar
Maraschino Cherries (optional)
Pecans, chopped (optional)

Drain pineapples; reserve juice for cake. Combine cake mix ingredients using pineapple juice in place of water called for in recipe & then add enough water to make up what you need as recipe calls for, & then set batter aside. Melt butter & add brown sugar over med heat until sugar is melted. Remove from heat. Spread chopped nuts on top of butter mixture. Arrange pineapple rings all around the bottom of the pan. Place a cherry half in middle of pineapple rings. Pour cake batter over top of this mixture. Bake at 350° for 20-22 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes then flip cake over onto Platter. May serve warm & top with Vanilla Ice Cream, using Ice Cream Dipper, or top with a Cool Whip rosette, using the EAD.

*Cook's Tip: Using the juice from the pineapple rings for the liquid measurement gives the cake a more pineapple taste.

Denver Omelet
Ingredients:
2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped green bell pepper
1 tbsp (15 mL) finely chopped onion
2 eggs, lightly beaten
Salt and ground black pepper (optional)
1 tsp (5 mL) vegetable oil
1 slice deli ham, diced (about 1 oz/30 g)
1/4 cup/50 mL (1 oz/30 g) shredded cheddar cheese

Directions:
1. Finely chop bell pepper and onion. In small mixing bowl, whisk eggs, bell pepper and onion. Season with salt and black pepper, if desired.

2. Heat (8-in./20 cm) Sauté Pan over medium heat until hot; add oil and swirl to coat bottom of pan. Pour egg mixture into pan; stir slowly using Classic Scraper until mixture just begins to set. Smooth egg mixture over bottom of pan. Top with ham and cheese. Fold omelet in half, remove from heat and let stand 1-2 minutes to allow cheese to melt. Serve immediately.

Yield: 1 serving

Nutrients per serving: U.S. nutrients per serving: Calories 360, Total Fat 27 g, Saturated Fat 10 g, Cholesterol 470 mg, Carbohydrate 5 g, Protein 25 g, Sodium 700 mg, Fiber 0 g

Italian Olive Bruschetta
Ingredients:
1/4 cup (50 mL) finely diced red bell pepper
1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
1 tsp (5 mL) Italian seasoning
1 large garlic clove, pressed
1/8 tsp (0.5 mL) crushed red pepper flakes
2 cups (500 mL) small pitted ripe olives, finely chopped
2 tbsp (30 mL) snipped fresh parsley
1 tsp (5 mL) lemon zest
2 tsp (10 mL) lemon juice
24 slices French bread, toasted

Directions:
1. In (8-in./20-cm) Sauté Pan, combine bell pepper, oil, seasoning, garlic and pepper flakes; cook and stir using Square Slotted Spoon over medium heat 1-2 minutes or until bell pepper is crisp-tender. Remove from heat; stir in olives, parsley, lemon zest and juice. Serve olive mixture with bread slices.

Yield: 12 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 200, Total Fat 4.5 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 35 g, Protein 6 g, Sodium 510 mg, Fiber 2 g

Banana & Cream Cheese Crepes
Ingredients:
Crepes

1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
3 eggs
2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted

Fillings

1 orange
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup whipping cream
1/2 cup powdered sugar
3 bananas
Chocolate-flavored syrup

Directions:
1. In Small Batter Bowl, combine flour and salt. Add milk, eggs and butter, whisking until smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk.

2. Lightly spray Small Saute Pan with vegetable oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Heat pan over medium heat until hot. For each crepe, pour a scant 1/4 cup batter into pan. Immediately tilt pan so uncooked portions flow to open areas of pan. Cook about 30 seconds or until lightly browned. Loosen edge of crepe with Classic Scraper; turn and continue cooking until lightly browned. Stack crepes between sheets of wax paper until ready to use.

3. Zest orange with Lemon Zester/Scorer to measure 1 tablespoon zest. Juice orange using Juicer to measure 3 tablespoons juice. Beat cream cheese and zest. Beat whipping cream and powdered sugar until stiff. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.

4. When ready to serve, cut bananas in half crosswise; cut each half lengthwise into 1/4-inch strips. Toss bananas in orange juice. For each crepe, place about 1/3 cup banana mixture in center of crepe. Top with 1/4 cup cream cheese mixture; fold sides over cream cheese mixture. Drizzle with chocolate-flavored syrup.

Yield: 12-14 dessert crepes

Nutrients per serving: Calories 250, Total Fat 14 g, Sodium 210 mg, Fiber 1 g

use the 12" skillet and bake a cake in the oven. Guests think it is great they can use the cookware in the over.

cookinitup said:
use the 12" skillet and bake a cake in the oven. Guests think it is great they can use the cookware in the over.

My vote is for the Chocolate Cherry Skillet Cake. So yummy!!!

chefdiana2007 said:
I have made Krazy kookies and use the large sauce pan. 1 cup white sugar, 1 cup white karo, 1 cup peanut butter (we like crunchy). Cook until bubbly. Add 1 15bag regular size Fritios, whole or crushed. Mix well, pour into lr bar pan or 9x13 baker and cool. :sing:Taste just like a Payday. Ready in 10 or 15 minutes. Great for last minute bake sale items, or :eek:the good ole "Mom, I need a treat for school tomorrow" at 9:00 at night.

Does this make like a chex mix sort of thing? Sounds interesting...

Thank you all. My host has decided she wants the Creamy one-pot pasta....heard it can be made in the 12 in. skillet, right? She also wants the choc. lava cake...everyone loves that!

YES IT CAN!

But what are you going to cook the lava cake in ... are you talking about the one on the cover of last fall's Season's Best?

I'm going to make it in the RCP. Everyone is always so impressed and usually I sell @ least 1. I offer to send them recipes when they buy it. :balloon:

1. Can I use any type of cookware for the recipes at my Pampered Chef shows?

Yes, you can use any type of cookware for the recipes at your shows. However, we highly recommend using Pampered Chef cookware for the best results and to showcase the products to your guests.

2. How many recipes do I need for a successful Pampered Chef show?

We recommend having at least 2-3 recipes for a successful Pampered Chef show. This will give your guests a variety of dishes to try and showcase the versatility of our products. You can also add more recipes if you have a longer show time or if you want to offer more options to your guests.

3. Are the Easy Cookware Recipes suitable for all dietary restrictions?

Yes, we have a variety of Easy Cookware Recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options. You can also modify some of our recipes to accommodate specific dietary needs.

4. Can I modify the Easy Cookware Recipes to add my own personal touch?

Absolutely! Our Easy Cookware Recipes are designed to be customizable and allow for personalization. You can add your own twist to our recipes to make them unique and cater to your personal preferences or your guests' preferences.

5. Are the ingredients for the Easy Cookware Recipes easily accessible?

Yes, our Easy Cookware Recipes use common and easily accessible ingredients that can be found at most grocery stores. We want to make it easy for you to prepare these recipes for your shows without having to go to specialty stores or spend a lot of money on ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Angel
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Pampered Angel
  • heat123
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
heat123
  • Pampered Angel