• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover How to Earn Host Specials on CC Before Anyone Else"

In summary, to earn host specials on CC (Celebration Club) before anyone else, you can host a Pampered Chef party and reach specific sales levels, or join CC as a consultant and reach certain sales levels within your first 90 days. As a guest at a party, you can also earn host specials by placing an order of $200 or more. These specials are exclusive discounts and offers available only to hosts and CC members, and cannot usually be combined with other promotions or discounts. To redeem your host specials on CC, simply log in to your account and select the specials you want at the "Redeem Your Host Benefits" page.
jrb0328
I keep reading about how people are earning the host specials before they are available to the host. where can i find on CC that information? if i am incorrect please feel free to correct me

jrb0328 said:
I keep reading about how people are earning the host specials before they are available to the host. where can i find on CC that information? if i am incorrect please feel free to correct me

Do you mean consultants who are earning the host specials?

the May HWC Host special could be earned by holding and submitting 2 shows the last 2 weeks of Feb.

All other Host Specials can be earned by holding your own show.

yea consultants who are earning host specials. is there somewhere i can find this info on CC?

jrb0328 said:
yea consultants who are earning host specials. is there somewhere i can find this info on CC?
When there is a promotion for us to earn a host special or other things they put out a flyer. It is always posted with the host and guest specials, outside order forms, etc and it is in the CN.

Always read the conditions listed at the bottom so you know exactly what the rules for that particular promotion is.

i found it thank you? do we get these every month or is it just something to keep watching for?

jrb0328 said:
i found it thank you? do we get these every month or is it just something to keep watching for?
Not every month but there is almost always some kind of promotion going on for us. Just read your CN and visit Cunsultant's Corner for the latest.

Your director should be reminding/informing you of these things too.

thank you so much for answering my questions.

1. How do I earn host specials on CC before anyone else?

To earn host specials on CC (Celebration Club) before anyone else, you can host a Pampered Chef party and reach specific sales levels. The higher the sales level, the more host specials you can earn. You can also join CC by purchasing a starter kit and reaching specific sales levels within your first 90 days as a consultant.

2. Can I earn host specials as a guest at a party?

As a guest at a Pampered Chef party, you can earn host specials by placing an order of $200 or more. Your order will count towards the party's total sales, and if the party reaches a certain sales level, you can earn host specials along with the host.

3. Are host specials different from regular discounts?

Host specials are exclusive discounts and offers available only to hosts and CC members. These specials are often a combination of discounted products and free products, making them a great way to get more value for your money.

4. Can I combine host specials with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, host specials cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, some promotions may allow for the combination of host specials with specific products or categories. It's best to check the terms and conditions of each promotion to see if they can be combined.

5. How do I redeem my host specials on CC?

To redeem your host specials on CC, log in to your CC account and go to the "Redeem Your Host Benefits" page. From there, you can select the host specials you want and add them to your cart. The discounts will be automatically applied at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SherryLynn
  • wmwitt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Roadtripray
Replies