• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dylab Updated for Sept/Oct/Nov!

In summary, "Dylab Updated for Sept/Oct/Nov!" is a limited time promotion from Pampered Chef featuring updated products for the months of September, October, and November. The products included vary each year and typically include new or updated kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. This promotion offers special discounts and offers on the featured products and can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant's personal website, as well as in person at a Pampered Chef party or event.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
http://www.tastytidbits.net/?page_id=6

Enjoy!

THANK-YOU very much!

Is it any piece from the stoneware in Nov, or just the unglazed?

Thanks!

:love::love: I love you Joy!!! :love::love:

Thank you for sharing your talents with the rest of us.

You're the best, Joy! Thanks a bunch for those!

THanks Joy!:)

Just the unglazed Morfia.

IAmChefJ said:
Is it any piece from the stoneware in Nov, or just the unglazed?

Thanks!

The unglazed, and the DCB.

ChefBeckyD said:
The unglazed, and the DCB.

you calling me UNGLAZED--?

hugs

So glad not to have to re-invent the wheel. Thanks Joy for always posting here when you've updated the fliers on your site!

Thanks Joy! This is the only non-HO flyer I use. I hand it to my host at their show with the bookings on them and encourage them to fill in the blanks by the time we close 2-3 days later. I have gotten several extra bookings that way!

If I give it out too soon (like with the packet) I find that hosts sometimes want to change their date and then I have to go through the whole explaination of why they benefit from having their show now.

Related to Dylab Updated for Sept/Oct/Nov!

What is "Dylab Updated for Sept/Oct/Nov!"?

"Dylab Updated for Sept/Oct/Nov!" is a special promotion from Pampered Chef featuring a selection of updated products for the months of September, October, and November.

What products are included in "Dylab Updated for Sept/Oct/Nov!"?

The products included in "Dylab Updated for Sept/Oct/Nov!" vary each year, but typically include new or updated kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware.

How long is "Dylab Updated for Sept/Oct/Nov!" available?

"Dylab Updated for Sept/Oct/Nov!" is only available for a limited time during the months of September, October, and November. After that, the products will return to their regular prices.

Are there any discounts or special offers with "Dylab Updated for Sept/Oct/Nov!"?

Yes, "Dylab Updated for Sept/Oct/Nov!" often includes special discounts or offers on the featured products. Be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for specific details.

Can I purchase "Dylab Updated for Sept/Oct/Nov!" products online?

Yes, "Dylab Updated for Sept/Oct/Nov!" products can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant's personal website. You can also purchase them in person at a Pampered Chef party or event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Myjenny
  • krzymomof4
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam