• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Latest DYLAB for Nov/Dec/Jan - Joy's Top Pick!

In summary, Dylab Nov/Dec/Jan is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the months of November, December, and January. To participate, customers can place an order through a consultant or on the website, or host a party during this time. The promotion typically includes newly released products, limited edition items, and popular best-sellers. Consultants can still use their discount during the promotion, with some restrictions. While primarily offered in the United States, some products and promotions may be available in other countries where Pampered Chef operates.
skaugchef
Gold Member
I'd love a new DYLAB, please. You rock, Joy!!

Oh sorry - I forgot to upload it here. Are you a subscriber? They're already on the site when you log in.

I'm not a subscriber. Does it cost?

1. What is Dylab Nov/Dec/Jan?

Dylab Nov/Dec/Jan is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the months of November, December, and January. It includes exclusive products and discounts for customers and consultants.

2. How can I participate in Dylab Nov/Dec/Jan?

To participate, simply place an order through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website during the months of November, December, or January. You can also host a party during this time to earn even more rewards!

3. What products are included in Dylab Nov/Dec/Jan?

The specific products included in the promotion may vary each year, but typically Dylab Nov/Dec/Jan features newly released products, limited edition items, and popular best-sellers.

4. Can I still use my consultant discount during Dylab Nov/Dec/Jan?

Yes, consultants can still use their discount during the promotion. However, some restrictions may apply to certain products.

5. Is Dylab Nov/Dec/Jan available in all countries?

While Dylab Nov/Dec/Jan is primarily offered in the United States, some products and promotions may be available in other countries where Pampered Chef operates. Please check with your consultant or our website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Myjenny
  • dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • skaugchef