• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Door Prizes: Money or Product - What Works Best?

In summary, offering door prizes is a great way to attract potential customers and increase sales at events. The type of prize, whether it be money or products, should be chosen based on your target audience and the event type. It's important to offer a prize that is enticing and feasible for your business. It's recommended to offer at least three prizes to create excitement and increase the chances of winning. Winners can be chosen randomly or through a game or activity, as long as the selection process is fair and transparent.
What is a good door prize to do? Is a dollar amount better or a specific product or a FREE cooking show?

for the door prize, I give a quick-cut knife of a season's best

I have citris peelers, SB's and quick-cuts in a Woven-Selections basket so people can choose which they want.

Oops! I forgot to mention this is in regards to having a booth or a table set up at an event.

I've found that when you give away a specific product, some people will not fill out the raffle slip because they don't want the product or they have it already. I think a homemade gift certificate to PC is a good idea, because they can pick which products they want. Most people won't refuse a shopping spree (no matter how small!) I'd do a $15 or $20 gift certificate. You can always call everyone back and tell them they won a FREE cooking show!

1. What is the purpose of offering door prizes?

The purpose of offering door prizes is to attract potential customers and increase sales. Door prizes create excitement and incentive for attendees to participate in your event.

2. Should I offer money or product as a door prize?

It ultimately depends on your target audience and the type of event you are hosting. Offering money as a door prize can be more appealing to a general audience, while offering your own products can be more effective in promoting your brand and products.

3. How much money or what kind of product should I offer as a door prize?

This will vary depending on your budget and the value of your products. It's important to offer a prize that is enticing enough to attract attendees, but also one that is feasible for your business to provide. You can also consider offering a combination of money and products for an even more attractive prize.

4. How many door prizes should I offer?

It's recommended to offer at least three door prizes to increase the chances of winning and create more excitement. However, the number of prizes will also depend on the size of your event and the number of attendees.

5. How do I choose the winners of the door prizes?

You can choose the winners randomly, such as drawing names from a hat or using a random number generator. Another option is to have attendees participate in a game or activity to determine the winners. Just make sure the selection process is fair and transparent.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1234blessed
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • JustineG
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Ember Lewis