• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Door Prize Slip for Host Appreciation Night...

In summary, Debbie hosted a Kilo Club party and asked each host to fill out a survey about tips for being a great host. Out of the 11 consultants who gave her addresses, 2 showed up to help. She was disappointed about the others, but thrilled that they had two and one was hers. The party gave away lots of great prizes and five bookings and two very strong recruit leads.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Does anyone have a form or some questions they would share to include on this?

When I hosted a Kilo Club party, I asked each host to fill out a survey (and mail back to me if they couldn't attend) giving tips on being a great host. I asked questions like How do you ensure high attendance, how do you collect orders afterwards, things like that. I hoped to use these as proof to my current hosts how to have a big show from someone's mouth other than mine.

Definitely ask them to host again!The big question would be to the effect of:
when will you be hosting again and then just maybe ask them what could be improved from their last show, what they loved, what they didn't love, etc....
Make it all about them and then of course you might want to ask what products they are interested in earning.

I tried to play around with one that I have had for a while. Tell me what you think.

Debbie :D

Attachments

• HAN Door prize slip-1.doc
    32 KB · Views: 475
Nice wording Debbie - I likt it...

Debbie: Thanks soooo much for all of your help! THAT is a great slip! I will be using it!

We had it last night. Out of the 11 consultants who gave me addresses to invite their hosts, 2 showed up to help. So, in total, it was the 4 of us there. I was disappointed about the others, but thrilled that we had two, and one was mine!

We gave away lots of great prizes and had a good time. We got five bookings and 2 very strong recruit leads (one for one of my consultants! Yea!). The best part was reading the door prize slips and the wonderful comments we received. That made it worthwhile. I actually had no hosts show, but one customer. So I was glad that there was a group of people, because if I had done this at my house and one person showed, it would have been a bust. But with the group she fit right in!

What we did: Every 15 minutes we did a Testimonial, Silly game, giveaway, introduced an extra way to earn more tickets for the grand prize. We also did a seperate drawing for those who booked that night as well as a door prize slip. Each consultant did a giveaway for highest host. We also did a little recognition for the consultants who attended. We also did the fabulous piece of jewelry giveaway at the end: a circle of love necklace (because we love our hosts). The host who won was truly moved!

We are going to do this again in the spring with the new product launch.

I couldn't open Debbie's slip:(
Anne: glad you were happy with the results! It sounds like it was lots of fun! What type of other prizes did you give away? And just curious what the silly game was?

1. What is a Door Prize Slip for Host Appreciation Night?

A Door Prize Slip for Host Appreciation Night is a special form that is filled out by guests at a Pampered Chef party to enter a drawing for a free gift. This is a way for us to show our appreciation to the host for hosting the party.

2. How does the Door Prize Slip work?

During the party, guests will be given a Door Prize Slip to fill out with their name and contact information. They will then place the slip in a designated container. At the end of the party, one slip will be randomly drawn and the guest whose name is on the slip will win a free gift.

3. What types of gifts can be won with the Door Prize Slip?

The gifts vary and can include kitchen tools, cookware, or other Pampered Chef products. The specific gift will be determined by the host and consultant, and will be announced at the party.

4. Do all guests at the party receive a Door Prize Slip?

Yes, all guests at the party will have the opportunity to fill out a Door Prize Slip and enter the drawing for a free gift. This is our way of saying thank you for attending the party and supporting the host.

5. Can the host also enter the drawing for a Door Prize Slip?

Yes, the host can also fill out a Door Prize Slip and enter the drawing for a free gift. However, if their slip is drawn, they will not receive the gift as they are already receiving other benefits as the host of the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Flamingo
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • cbord
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • pampered.chris