• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Don't You Hate in When That Happens?!

In summary, the hostess who wanted the 5 and 7 piece Executive cookware for her 1/2 price item, ended up not getting them. The other host is going to get them.
lacychef
So, pan-o-rama is over.... I just closed my show from last week---and one guest bought the 7pc Executive set! Yea for her sales, but darn it! With those sales I could have had that set!:)
Anyway, sometimes we all have those selfish moments right! At least it counts for good sales this month! I just hate it when that happens though:p

I had to laugh when I read that. All I got free was a lid (that I don't have a pan for). I have a show in 3 hours that already has almost $400 in outside orders. Watch me sell a set tonight too. Oh well. That will just make for a nice paycheck!

lidlessI had to laugh Jennifer - I earned a pan nad NO lid!!! LOL:p

the lid fits the Proff. Family Skillet too. Used it last night.

That is funny! Maybe we can share ;)

I don't have the Professional Family Skillet either.

Your right!I too hate it when that happens. I did get the Executive Stir Fry Skillet. No Lid. But, I have a show this coming Saturday where one set of the Executive was bought and one next Saturday where the other half is being bought. AT FULL PRICE mind you! Would have loved those points but...
But I need the sales this month too. Oh, it worked out that the same lady was invited to both shows so she split it up between the two hosts. I know they will be thrilled. Especially since neither one knows it yet! I will announce it at their shows!
That will be fun!

I had that happen at my show on Saturday....oh, well can't win 'em all!

Doesn't that just getcha???
I sold a bunch of cookware last week AFTER Pan-O-Rama was over. I have no rrom to fuss though - I did quite well with Pan-O-Rama...although I am still itching for the saucepan ya'll received at Leadership and I'm too dern cheap to buy iton the supply order - LOL

So how do the points for the sell a thon work? Do you get credit for the host half price items. I'm closing on a show where the 5/7 combo set AND the 5 piece set sold at half price. Do I get any points for that? Thanks.

Sell a thon is just that....sell a thon. Total commissionable sales for the month of June. Not just cookware, all sales. Shows must be HELD and SUBMITTED in June. Reach a level and get free products.

The points were for Pan O Rama and ended in May. All shows had to be submitted by May 31 in order to count. Points were given (one point per each dollar) for each piece of cookware sold. Whether it was sold as a half price, free product or discounted we got the full dollar value converted into points that we can now redeem for free cookware. Full details on CC.

Hope that helps,

Soooo....., no,sorry, 1/2 price cookware doesn't count for the June Sell-a-thon.
It is "commissionable" sales - which is Guest Sales, Host purchases at their 15-30% discount, and individual sales.

I knew it!!!!!My hostess last night wanted the 5 and 7 piece Executive cookware for her 1/2 price item. BUT she ended up not getting them. I just had a feeling that was going to happen!!!

1. What is "Don't You Hate it When That Happens?!"

"Don't You Hate it When That Happens?!" is a cookbook by Pampered Chef that features quick and easy recipes for those unexpected moments in the kitchen.

2. What types of recipes are included in "Don't You Hate it When That Happens?!"

This cookbook includes a variety of recipes, including appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, and desserts. Each recipe is designed to be quick and easy, perfect for those times when unexpected guests show up or plans change at the last minute.

3. Are there any special cooking tools or ingredients required for the recipes in "Don't You Hate it When That Happens?!"

No, all of the recipes in this cookbook can be made with basic cooking tools and common ingredients. However, some Pampered Chef products may make the cooking process even easier and more efficient.

4. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options in "Don't You Hate it When That Happens?!"

Yes, there are several vegetarian and vegan recipes included in this cookbook. Each recipe is clearly labeled with dietary restrictions and modifications can be made to fit individual needs.

5. Can I purchase "Don't You Hate it When That Happens?!" from Pampered Chef directly?

Yes, "Don't You Hate it When That Happens?!" can be purchased directly from Pampered Chef. It is also available through independent Pampered Chef consultants or through the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• clshirk
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
clshirk
  • IAmChefJ
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • PC_Megan