• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Don't Forget to Look for Pink Candy at 50% Off!

In summary, Becky is stocking up on pink candy and items for HWC while it's 50% off!! and all those bridal shows!
redsoxgirl
Stock up now on pink candy and items for HWC while it's 50% off!! :chef:

And all those Bridal Shows!

Evelynt said:
And all those Bridal Shows!

Good thinking! All the heart stuff will go great with showers!

You are so smart!

Good thinkin!!:p

where is the pink caddy 50% off?

tia

That is a terrific idea. Thank you for thinking ahead. It goes to show more heads are better than one.:)

Ginamkiely
Candy not caddy

ah ha! lol. thanks for clarifying. i was thinking i was missing something.

Of course, then you must have the discipline to NOT eat all the candy once it is in your house... not exactly my strong suit!

katie0128 said:
Of course, then you must have the discipline to NOT eat all the candy once it is in your house... not exactly my strong suit!

That is a little tough :eek:

Picked up my pink Kisses today.

Excellent idea!!!!!

Now you tell me - I just got home from Target! Hopefully there will be some left next week!

I bought pink strawberry marshmallows today. Maybe make a good demo of the rice Krispie treats in the cookware.

straitfan said:
I bought pink strawberry marshmallows today. Maybe make a good demo of the rice Krispie treats in the cookware.
I've bought 2 bags of those strawberry marshmallows! The first bag, I dipped in melted dark chocolate - YUM!
I think that is what I may do with the 2nd bag too.....DH ate all of the first bag! (it wasn't me....it was all him, really!)

Sure. We believe you, Becky. ;)

MMMMMMMMM That sounds WAY better than Rice Krispie treats! But I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be DH eating the whole bag!

straitfan said:
MMMMMMMMM That sounds WAY better than Rice Krispie treats! But I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be DH eating the whole bag!

Nope I would be right there with him - well after I fight off our 5 kids to get to them - LOL

I might need more then 2 bags in this house!!

Related to Don't Forget to Look for Pink Candy at 50% Off!

1. What is the "Don't Forget to Look for Pink Candy at 50% Off!" promotion all about?

The "Don't Forget to Look for Pink Candy at 50% Off!" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can receive 50% off select pink candy items. This promotion is in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to breast cancer research.

2. How long will the "Don't Forget to Look for Pink Candy at 50% Off!" promotion last?

The promotion will run for the entire month of October, which is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Make sure to take advantage of this offer before it ends!

3. Which pink candy items are included in the "Don't Forget to Look for Pink Candy at 50% Off!" promotion?

The specific pink candy items included in the promotion may vary, but they will be marked with a special pink ribbon sticker. Look for these stickers in our catalog or ask your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

4. Can I use other discounts or coupons with the "Don't Forget to Look for Pink Candy at 50% Off!" promotion?

No, unfortunately the 50% off promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or coupons. However, you will still earn host rewards and commission on these items if you are hosting a party during the promotion.

5. Can I order the "Don't Forget to Look for Pink Candy at 50% Off!" items online?

Yes, all pink candy items included in the promotion can be ordered online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply add them to your cart and the discount will be applied at checkout. Remember, this promotion is only available for the month of October.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
purpleluvs3
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies