• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Donna Needs Order Forms: Get Exact Shipping Amount

Shipping is based on the amount ordered. Some states charge tax on shipping. Moore, OKShipping is based on the amount ordered. Some states charge tax on shipping.
dkoen2001
I am just getting started and will do my first host show this weekend to get my kit for 50.00. I am all out of order forms in order to get some prices together can someone send me the exact shipping amount on the order forms.

Thanks,
Donna

Shipping is $3.25 per order on a show. If they want their order to be sent to a different address than the show the shipping is based on the amount ordered. Some states charge tax on shipping.

Shawnna Nixon

shipping of ordersis it possible to have orders shipped to the consultant instead of the host.
i am planning a show in April and the lady who I am doing it for is disabled and I want the packages shipped to me and I get divide it all up and then get it to her rather than waiting for it to arrive at her house and her trying to drag it in the house and wait for me to go to her

Any advise

Yes, I have had the show shipped to me before, especially when I haven't received all the money from the show. I put the hosts name and then use "In Care Of" and put my name and address. This sends the packages to me. That is nice of you to help your host out. Some people don't want to sort the products. If they don't I don't mind to ship the show to my address and sort for them...as long as they don't live too far away.

Shawnna

Ship to Out of town GuestsIs it possible to ship one part of the Hostess order to an out of town guest. Say a mother show lives out of town orders but the Host and Party gueats are all local.

Yes, you will just need to request special shipping for that order. The guest will need to pay the higher shipping rate which is variable depending on the amount of the order. Also, don't forget that out of town guests can place and order on a show from your personal website.

shipping chargeShipping is $3.50 per order until 3/1/06 when it goes up to $4.00 per order.

Susan A.
Moore, OK

1. How can I get order forms for Donna's exact shipping amount?

To get order forms for Donna's exact shipping amount, you can either contact Donna directly or go to the Pampered Chef website and use the "Find a Consultant" feature to locate a consultant in your area who can provide you with the necessary order forms.

2. How do I determine Donna's exact shipping amount?

You can determine Donna's exact shipping amount by contacting her directly or using the Pampered Chef website to locate a consultant in your area. The consultant will be able to provide you with the exact shipping amount for Donna's order.

3. Can I get order forms for Donna's exact shipping amount online?

No, you cannot get order forms for Donna's exact shipping amount online. You will need to contact Donna or a Pampered Chef consultant to obtain the necessary forms.

4. What information do I need to provide to get order forms for Donna's exact shipping amount?

You will need to provide the consultant with Donna's full name, shipping address, and the items she wishes to order. This will allow the consultant to calculate the exact shipping amount for Donna's order.

5. Is there an additional fee for using Donna's exact shipping amount?

No, there is no additional fee for using Donna's exact shipping amount. The shipping amount will simply be added to the total cost of Donna's order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mommyhugz1978
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • sprout18
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • kam