• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does the 'Show Booking' or 'Potential' option affect host credit in P3?

In summary, to book a P3 party, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested. You can also host a P3 party online, with no limit on the number of guests. Hosting a P3 party comes with benefits such as trying out new products, learning new recipes, and earning free and discounted items. And yes, you can earn free products by booking a P3 party based on your party sales. Your consultant will guide you through the process and help you select the products you want to redeem with your host rewards.
chef_kimmo
Gold Member
In P3 can someone tell the difference of the place that says Show booking or Potential. I want to know if anyone has found out that if it matters for the past host to get the credit for the booking.

I am thinking it is for our information but want to confirm it.

TIA

If you enter it as a Potential Booking, the Hostess will NOT get credit. If you want the hostess to get credit, it must be entered as an actual booking with a date. HTH!

I don't think the past host can get the host discount for a potential booking. If someone indicates that they may host a show, I go ahead and put them down for a booking (in the month they'd like to host), so the past host can benefit.

HTH

THANKS for the quick responses, I have always entered them as show bookings even if I don't have a real date yet. I was worried the previous host wouldn't get credit.

I have my new consultant on the phone and wanted to make sure I gave her the right information.

on a related note to this question.....I vaguely recall reading somewhere that there was a problem with P3 that you couldn't change a booking date. Is that right? or maybe its now fixed?
Melinda

I changed it a few days ago. It is probably fixed now, they have been doing a lot of fixing.

1. How do I book a P3 party?

Booking a P3 party is easy! Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting a P3 party. They will guide you through the process and help you select a date and time for your party.

2. Can I host a P3 party online?

Yes, you can definitely host a P3 party online. With the current situation, many of our consultants are offering virtual parties to make it easier for everyone to participate and stay safe. Just let your consultant know that you prefer an online party and they will set it up for you.

3. How many guests can I invite to my P3 party?

There is no limit to the number of guests you can invite to your P3 party. However, it is recommended to keep the party size between 10-12 guests for a more intimate and personalized experience.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a P3 party?

Hosting a P3 party comes with many benefits. You get to try out new products, learn new recipes, and earn free and discounted items based on your party sales. It's also a great opportunity to spend time with friends and family while having fun in the kitchen.

5. Can I earn free products by booking a P3 party?

Absolutely! As a P3 party host, you can earn free products based on your party sales. The higher the party sales, the more free products you can earn. Your consultant will provide you with all the details and help you select the products you want to redeem with your host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LilChefBeth
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
MakinBacon
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Kattipppe
  • PamperedchefDaly