• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does my cat have a secret love for Pampered Chef?

In summary, my cat likes to help me pack for a show, my son likes to get into my apron, and I like to tie it on quickly so the strings are thrilling for my cat.
kam
Staff member
I got home from a show last week and took my dirty rolled up apron out of my bag for a minute so I could unload the dirty dishes from my bag. (Yes, I put it on the floor - but it was going in the wash anyway!)

DH says: Gee, I guess your cat really does love PC!

kam-albums-my-cats-picture721-willow1.jpg

kam-albums-my-cats-picture723-willow3.jpg

kam-albums-my-cats-picture722-willow2.jpg

I was just surprised she was so into the apron. What a goober.

My cat loves PC too! My daughter took a picture of her sleeping on some of my towels I had on the floor because I was taking them out of my bag! She also always tries to get close to the rolling crate, which I have to keep her away from:)!

Camilla Bean, my kitty used to jump in my rolling case when I was packing for a show- she always wanted to come with! :)

Oh how cute. What a sweetie. She must of missed you.

what a cute cat! how precious! My puppy like to take my apron and run....not so cute!

Yes, she definitely thinks she's precious. :)

Yes, she tries to get in my product tote when I am packing for a show and I can't have that! I don't like to bring cat hair to a show. She likes to help. So I try to wait to pack my products until she is sleeping or off doing her cat things!

kam said:
Yes, she definitely thinks she's precious. :)

Yes, she tries to get in my product tote when I am packing for a show and I can't have that! I don't like to bring cat hair to a show. She likes to help. So I try to wait to pack my products until she is sleeping or off doing her cat things!

LOL - I have the same exact problem with my 4 yr old son! He is always getting into my kit when I try to pack for a show - "helping" - so I also try to pack when he is sleeping or busy with something else.

If I go to put on my apron at home, I quick pull it out of the drawer and get it tied on in a big hurry. The apron strings are SO thrilling for my cat. Mabel is into strings!!!

What products does Pampered Chef offer for cat owners?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products for cat owners, including food bowls, treat makers, grooming tools, and toys. They also have a line of cat-themed kitchen gadgets, such as cookie cutters and aprons.

Can I use Pampered Chef products for my cat's food?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a line of pet-friendly products that are safe and durable for use with cat food. These include food storage containers, measuring cups, and mixing bowls.

Do you have any tips for using Pampered Chef products with my cat?

Absolutely! For example, use the Food Chopper to easily chop up treats for training or sprinkling on top of your cat's food. You can also use the Mix 'N Scraper to scoop out wet food from cans or to mix dry food with water for a soft meal.

Are Pampered Chef products safe for my cat?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products are made with high-quality materials and go through rigorous safety testing. However, it is important to always supervise your cat while using any products, especially when it comes to toys and food-related items.

Do you have any recommendations for cleaning and maintaining Pampered Chef products used for my cat?

To ensure the longevity of your Pampered Chef products, it is recommended to hand wash them with warm, soapy water and dry them thoroughly before storing. This is especially important for food-related items that may have come into contact with your cat's saliva or food particles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janezapchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shell Northway
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Intrepid_Chef