• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you read Come to the Basement yet?

In summary, the person said that they bought the book and gave it to their husband, who then read it and apparently liked it. They then said that their husband did the dishes while they were at a show, but that he would not help them do the dishes if they gave him a book encased in solid gold.
Sheila
Gold Member
Anybody purchased or read this? I bought it & gave it to my husband. He sat down right then & read the whole thing. Apparently it made an impression on him. When I came in from my show on Saturday night he instructed me to do what I needed to do on the computer (P3) ... that he would wash the dishes! I had done 2 interactive stations at the show, so I had quite a bit of dirty dishes. I told him to leave the stones & I'd do them, but he did everything else!

:love: He's a sweetie! I think I'll keep him. ;)

I havent read the book but have heard great things about it. I should get a copy...

:eek: :eek: What!?! That is so cool! Not it this house!!! Now, my hubby has done the dinner dishes a few times while I'm at a show but nope, I don't get help like that! I can barely get him to help when I'm not doing shows! And even if I encased the book in solid gold and it was worth a ton of money, and presented to him, he probably would not read it and if he did, he still wouldn't help! LOL! Oh well, 18 years I've been with this man and knew what I was in for when I married him! Just because he doesn't do everything I would want him to do, doesn't mean he's not a keeper too! Because he is and I'm a lucky woman, because he's a good Dad and hubby and he is good to me in so many ways. He is a very loyal family man and chooses to be with us over all other things, he is always home every night in our house, in our bed and I know he loves me!
BUT congratulations!!! I would love for him to help me more so for that, I'm jealous of you!;) :D

Haven't read that one, but I have read Doris's biography (or is it an autobiography? Not sure right now who exactly wrote it) and that was so inspiring!

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that your husband enjoyed the book and it made an impression on him. It's always great to see our loved ones supporting our businesses and helping out with the day-to-day tasks. I hope the interactive stations at your show were a success and that you had a great time. Keep up the great work and happy cooking! :)

1. What is the "Come to the Basement" book about?

The "Come to the Basement" book is a cookbook filled with over 100 delicious and easy-to-follow recipes for everyday meals. It also includes helpful tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products to make cooking even easier.

2. Who is the author of the "Come to the Basement" book?

The "Come to the Basement" book is written by Pampered Chef's very own seasoned recipe developer and food stylist, Annie Pettry.

3. Are the recipes in the "Come to the Basement" book using only Pampered Chef products?

No, the recipes in the "Come to the Basement" book can be made with a variety of kitchen tools and appliances. However, it does include suggestions for using Pampered Chef products to enhance the cooking experience.

4. Are there any dietary restrictions taken into consideration in the "Come to the Basement" book?

Yes, the "Come to the Basement" book includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and low-carb options. It also includes tips for modifying recipes to fit specific dietary restrictions.

5. Can I purchase the "Come to the Basement" book online?

Yes, the "Come to the Basement" book can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available for purchase at select retail stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
rennea
  • tlag1986
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • tiggerhale