• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Know Where the Balloon Boy's Dad Got the Idea

In summary, a boss wonders why his employee is not at work, only to find out that the employee's child is playing a prank on him by pretending to be home alone with police, firefighters, and a search team.
raebates
Staff member
I was wasting time reading through the humor thread when I came across this:

A boss wondered why one of his most valued employees had not phoned in sick one day. Having an urgent problem with one of the main computers, he dialed the employee's home phone number and was greeted with a child's whisper. " Hello ? "

"Is your daddy home?" he asked.

" Yes ," whispered the small voice.
May I talk with him?"

The child whispered, " No ."

Surprised and wanting to talk with an adult, the boss asked, "Is your Mommy there?" " Yes ."

"May I talk with her?" Again the small voice whispered, " No ."

Hoping there was somebody with whom he could leave a message, the boss asked, "Is anybody else there?"

" Yes ," whispered the child, " a policeman ".

Wondering what a cop would be doing at his employee's home, the boss asked, "May I speak with the policeman?"

" No, he's busy ", whispered the child.

"Busy doing what?"

" Talking to Daddy and Mommy and the Fireman ," came the whispered answer.

Growing more worried as he heard a loud noise in the background through t he earpiece on the phone, the boss asked, "What is that noise?"

" A helicopter " answered the whispering voice.

"What is going on there?" demanded the boss, now truly apprehensive.
Again, whispering, the child answered, " The search team just landed a helicopter ."

Alarmed, concerned and a little frustrated the boss asked, "What are they searching for?"

Still whispering, the young voice replied with a muffled giggle... " ME ."

Definitely not one I'll read to the little guy...I don't want to put the idea in his head!

LOL!

No kidding. Micah might see this as a challenge. LOL!

LOL!!! My daughter did that to me once! I didn't call the police though. I ran everywhere to find her! We lived on 5 acres of wooded land at the time and was freaking out! Right when I hit panic mode and fell to the floor screaming and crying, I saw her curled up in a corner behind a bookcase just looking at me. LOL!! She was about 3 years old at the time. She heard me yelling and thought she was in trouble! LOL!! She's 13 now! Never want to experience that feeling again! Scary!!

raebates said:
No kidding. Micah might see this as a challenge. LOL!

LOL - if he knew that there was a way to get a police car, fire engine, and search helicopter in our yard all at the same time, he'd be on it immediately!

1. What is "I Know Where the Balloon Boy's Dad Got the Idea"?

"I Know Where the Balloon Boy's Dad Got the Idea" is a cookbook filled with fun and creative ways to pack and display your meals and snacks. It was inspired by the infamous Balloon Boy hoax and encourages families to have fun with their food.

2. Who wrote "I Know Where the Balloon Boy's Dad Got the Idea"?

The cookbook was written by Chef Cassie, a Pampered Chef consultant and food blogger. She is known for her creative and playful approach to cooking and has a passion for helping families make mealtime more enjoyable.

3. What types of recipes are included in "I Know Where the Balloon Boy's Dad Got the Idea"?

This cookbook features a variety of recipes, from simple and healthy snacks to more elaborate meals. Some examples include "Hot Air Balloon Pizza", "Flying Saucer Sandwiches", and "Up, Up, and Away Smoothies". There are also tips and ideas for packing creative school lunches and picnic baskets.

4. Is "I Know Where the Balloon Boy's Dad Got the Idea" suitable for families with dietary restrictions?

Yes, the cookbook includes a mix of recipes that can easily be adapted for various dietary needs. Many recipes can be made gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegetarian with simple ingredient substitutions. Chef Cassie also includes tips for making meals allergy-friendly.

5. Can I purchase "I Know Where the Balloon Boy's Dad Got the Idea" online?

Yes, the cookbook can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available for purchase at Pampered Chef parties and events. Additionally, the ebook version can be downloaded directly from Chef Cassie's website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies