1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Does anyone wanna be my hero and...

1. Christ Follower

Christ Follower Legend Member Gold Member

make up the $1000 Mystery Host Catalog show flyer for November???

You would make my day! I do this every sell-a-thon month with great results but I STINK at making up the flyers! I would really really really appreciate anyone that has the time and computer skills to do one up! I want to share this with my team this month at the meeting. :)

THANKS IN ADVANCE! xoxoxo

2. Judybabe

Judybabe Guest

this is an area that I enjoy doing. posters, forms, cards etc. let me know the details and I'll see what I can whip up.

Judy

Sep 8, 2009
  3. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Sep 8, 2009
  4. Brandi2007

Brandi2007 Advanced Member

anyone have luck with this? Or even one for September? They are so awesome! I wish I was good at making them!

Sep 9, 2009
  5. Christ Follower

Bumping...

6. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

I saw this yesterday but thought you had someone working on it for you. I only spent about 15 min's on this one. I hope it's what you wanted.

Attached Files:

Sep 10, 2009
  7. Sheila

Brandi, sorry ... I got distracted. Download the November one, change the title to September & then change "E" and "F" from "Simple Additions or barware" and replace with "Stoneware or Metal Bakeware" and you are good to go! ;)

Sep 10, 2009
  8. Honestly, I just ADORE this site and all of the working together. We're all very lucky folks! (just wanted to say that! :))

Sep 10, 2009
  9. Sheila

:) 2 people can always come up with more ideas than one person. On here, we have waaaay more than two!!! LOL

Sep 10, 2009
  10. Christ Follower

Thanks Sheila!

11. Sheila

You're welcome! :D

Sep 14, 2009
  12. mrshamel3808

mrshamel3808 Member Gold Member

Quick question, I'm thinking of doing a mystery host show this month because so far I have one booking for Oct. 1 and that's it. I have a show tomorrow and hopefully between those 2 shows I'll get at least 2 more bookings but I want to cover my bases. I took the month of Aug. off for a wedding I coordinated and my only Sept. show is tomorrow so I've basically been off for 2 months and feel like I'm kinda out of the groove. I think a mystery host show could get me some good leads. Do you guys mail flyers out to all your contacts? Or e-mail them all? Or what? How do you publicize and how do you have people commit? Is it just "they'll all try to get $100 in sales" or are they kinda required? Or do you not close until 10 of them do? What if you have 12 people interested?

Sep 25, 2009
Have something to add?