• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Wanna Be My Hero And...

In summary, the person wants to create a flyer for a November mystery host show, but is not very good at it and would appreciate help from others. They have previously created flyers in Word and PDF, and anyone is welcome to contribute. Flyers are not sent out via mail, but are instead advertised online and through social media. If someone is interested in hosting a show, they are required to commit $100 in sales before the show can be confirmed. If someone has 12 people interested, they are not allowed to close the show until all 12 people have sold.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
make up the $1000 Mystery Host Catalog show flyer for November???

You would make my day! I do this every sell-a-thon month with great results but I STINK at making up the flyers! I would really really really appreciate anyone that has the time and computer skills to do one up! I want to share this with my team this month at the meeting. :)

THANKS IN ADVANCE! xoxoxo

this is an area that I enjoy doing. posters, forms, cards etc. let me know the details and I'll see what I can whip up.Judy

anyone have luck with this? Or even one for September? They are so awesome! I wish I was good at making them!

I saw this yesterday but thought you had someone working on it for you. I only spent about 15 min's on this one. I hope it's what you wanted.

Attachments

• Mystery Host 2009-11.doc
    1.4 MB · Views: 526
Brandi, sorry ... I got distracted. Download the November one, change the title to September & then change "E" and "F" from "Simple Additions or barware" and replace with "Stoneware or Metal Bakeware" and you are good to go! ;)

Honestly, I just ADORE this site and all of the working together. We're all very lucky folks! (just wanted to say that! :))

:) 2 people can always come up with more ideas than one person. On here, we have waaaay more than two!!! LOL

Thanks Sheila!

You're welcome! :D

Quick question, I'm thinking of doing a mystery host show this month because so far I have one booking for Oct. 1 and that's it. I have a show tomorrow and hopefully between those 2 shows I'll get at least 2 more bookings but I want to cover my bases. I took the month of Aug. off for a wedding I coordinated and my only Sept. show is tomorrow so I've basically been off for 2 months and feel like I'm kinda out of the groove. I think a mystery host show could get me some good leads. Do you guys mail flyers out to all your contacts? Or e-mail them all? Or what? How do you publicize and how do you have people commit? Is it just "they'll all try to get $100 in sales" or are they kinda required? Or do you not close until 10 of them do? What if you have 12 people interested?

1. What is "Does Anyone Wanna Be My Hero And..."?

"Does Anyone Wanna Be My Hero And..." is a popular recipe book from Pampered Chef that features delicious and easy meals for everyday cooking.

2. Who is the author of "Does Anyone Wanna Be My Hero And..."?

The author of "Does Anyone Wanna Be My Hero And..." is a team of Pampered Chef chefs and recipe developers who are passionate about creating tasty and convenient meals for busy individuals.

3. What types of recipes can I find in "Does Anyone Wanna Be My Hero And..."?

"Does Anyone Wanna Be My Hero And..." features a variety of recipes including main dishes, sides, desserts, and snacks that are perfect for everyday cooking, family dinners, or special occasions. The book also includes tips and tricks for meal planning and prep.

4. Are the ingredients for the recipes in "Does Anyone Wanna Be My Hero And..." easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for the recipes in "Does Anyone Wanna Be My Hero And..." are common and can be easily found at your local grocery store. The book also offers suggestions for substitutions if needed.

5. Can I purchase "Does Anyone Wanna Be My Hero And..." online?

Yes, "Does Anyone Wanna Be My Hero And..." is available for purchase online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find it at select retail stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• caitynsmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • Christ Follower