• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Know What Item #2319 Is? I Have a Family Customer Who

In summary, the family customer wants an item that is no longer available. The expert remembers the line from the movie "Monsters, Inc." and jokes that the mother of toddlers can relate.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
Does anyone know what item #2319 is? I have a family customer who wants it. She does Body Shop at Home so she doesn't understand that once something is gone, we can't order it.

Thanks!

That would be the Nylon Slotted Server available only in a set now.

Thanks, Beth!

That was the Nylon Slotted Server.

With the limited-edition fragrances BSAH has, you'd think she'd understand what "discontinued" meant.

Well, their discontinued is until it is gone, not on a certain date.

That's true. I forget about that, not having to carry inventory and all. :)

LMAO!! I am sure the mommies of toddlers can relate, but when I saw the title of this thread all I could think was on Monsters, Inc. when George the monster keeps getting stuff from the human world stuck to him and they call a code 2319! 2319!! I bet it sounds strange to anyone who hasn't seen the movie, but that was all I could think, LOL!

gilliandanielle said:
LMAO!! I am sure the mommies of toddlers can relate, but when I saw the title of this thread all I could think was on Monsters, Inc. when George the monster keeps getting stuff from the human world stuck to him and they call a code 2319! 2319!! I bet it sounds strange to anyone who hasn't seen the movie, but that was all I could think, LOL!

I had the same thing playing in my head, I just couldn't figure out where I heard it! Thanks for clearing that up for me!

gilliandanielle said:
ROFLMBO!!!
That was funny Gillian!

I thought I was the only crazy person out there that remembers lines from Disney movies!! Ha ha! That's really funny!

I was laughing out loud too!! 2319!! Shave her hair off and hose her down!!

Yikes, it's been a while! I think I'm putting that movie in tomorrow and watching it! I can't believe I forgot this part, but I can't remember it! I can remember how cute she was and that my hubby couldn't get over how much she reminded him of our daughter, she was about 2 when that movie came out I think, and we (especially my hubby!) called her boo at that time! I also loved how she called him "kitty!":)
Talk about a hijacked thread!:D ;) :p

Related to Does Anyone Know What Item #2319 Is? I Have a Family Customer Who

1. What is item #2319 from Pampered Chef?

Item #2319 is the Pampered Chef Deluxe Cooking Blender. It is a versatile kitchen appliance that can blend, chop, mix, and puree.

2. Is item #2319 still available for purchase?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Deluxe Cooking Blender is still available for purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

3. What are the dimensions of item #2319?

The Pampered Chef Deluxe Cooking Blender measures 12.5 inches in height, 9.5 inches in width, and 8.5 inches in depth.

4. Can item #2319 be used for hot and cold recipes?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Deluxe Cooking Blender is designed to be used for both hot and cold recipes. It has a heating element that can blend and cook ingredients at the same time.

5. What is the price of item #2319?

The price of the Pampered Chef Deluxe Cooking Blender may vary depending on the current promotions and discounts. It is best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the most accurate pricing information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • melissasutkus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
melissasutkus
  • Roadtripray