• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have Any Good Recipes Using the Mico-Cooker? I Have a

In summary, the Mico-Cooker can be used to cook a variety of foods. It can also be used to melt chocolate and warm up food.
cthomp88
Does anyone have any good recipes using the Mico-Cooker? I have a guest at a show that bought one and asked for recipes. I don't have the mico-cooker so I don't know of any.
Thanks in advance for your help :)

Re: Mico-CookerHere's a start:

Frozen vegetables - 5 minutes for 12 oz-1 lb package.

Ground beef - microwave, stir every 1-2 minutes until browned.

Melt chocolate - stir every 30 seconds.

Warm up just about anything.

Re: Mico-CookerBaked potatoes...you can put 4 in the large one and pierce w/ a fork, put a few tablespoons of water in and microwave for about 5 minutes. You can also make mashed potatoes like this as well

Re: Mico-CookerI don't know about actual "recipes" but I use it all the time. My main things that I use it for is melting butter for recipes, heating up veggies (canned) and warming up soup. Love it! I usually use it at least once a day.

Re: Mico-CookerBumping b/c I just had a customer email me asking the same question.

Re: Mico-CookerThe French Vanilla Lattes found on recipe search is made in the micro cooker. Did you check recipe search and put in micro cooker as your tool of choice? You may find some things no one had tried yet because they aren't popular show recipes.

Re: Mico-CookerI did the search & it didn't give me anything.

Re: Mico-CookerI couldn't find French Vanilla Lattes on recipe search! Are you talking about CC, or on here?

Re: Mico-CookerI didn't find them at either spot.

Re: Mico-Cooker
cookin to the top said:
I couldn't find French Vanilla Lattes on recipe search! Are you talking about CC, or on here?

Sorry, it's just a Vanilla Latte and it's on Consultants Corner - apparently it's on a product use and care.

4 cups (1 L) milk
2 cups (500 mL) water
1/3 cup (75 mL) instant coffee granules
1/3 cup (75 mL) sugar
1 1/4 tsp (6 mL) vanilla extract
Assorted toppings such as thawed frozen whipped topping, grated chocolate or ground cinnamon (optional)

1. Whisk together milk, water, coffee granules, sugar and vanilla in Large Micro-Cooker®. Cover and microwave on HIGH 3 minutes; carefully remove cover and whisk. Microwave, covered, an additional 3 minutes or until hot. Whisk until well blended.

2. Carefully pour hot latte into Carafe; serve with assorted toppings, if desired.

Re: Mico-CookerNot much, but here's what I have. I got it from here a while back.

Attachments

• MicroCooker Recipes.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 620
Re: Mico-Cookergreek potato salad, buttery dill carrots, homemade fudge sauce

Re: Mico-CookerThis is my number 1 seller and they buy the mix n chop with it. Many customers are calling and buying another one, because theirs is in the dishwasher all of the time.

I use it with meat

Ground beef--1 pound in the microwave for 71/2 minutes (no stirring) take it out and drain and mix w/ mix n chop (frozen beef 91/2 minutes)

Chicken (for pot pies, chicken casseroles, chicken salad) put 1 pound of chicken for 41/2 minutes-51/2 minutes and it is cooked.

Sausage 1 pound for 5 1/2 minutes and it is cooked.

If you do the taco ring and you do your meat in the micro cooker everyone at the show will buy one. It is great b/c it adds another 10 to everyone's order.

Re: Mico-CookerI am going to try the hamburger in it today, I'm making an appetizer that needs cooked burger... I am so excited, never knew you could cook burger. I do chicken breasts all the time, but burger! I think I'm going to have to purchase the large one, right now I only have the small one. Also, I have never put mine in the dishwasher, does it affect it at all? I never put that or my Easy Read Measuring Cups, because I'm always worried about those etchings that you get sometimes. Does anyone else have that problem?

Re: Mico-CookerI put my micro cookers and easy read measuring cups in the dishwasher and our products rock. They come through the wash cycle great. Thanks for the suggestions for other foods. I make mashed potatoes in mine. Cube the potatoes, add some salt and cook for 10-20 minutes depending on how many potatoes you use.

1. Does anyone have any good recipes using the Mico-Cooker?

Yes, there are many delicious recipes you can make using the Mico-Cooker! Some popular ones include microwave mac and cheese, steamed vegetables, and even mug cakes.

2. Can I use the Mico-Cooker for reheating leftovers?

Absolutely! The Mico-Cooker is great for reheating leftovers because it helps retain moisture and prevents food from becoming dry.

3. How do I clean the Mico-Cooker?

Cleaning the Mico-Cooker is simple. Just wash it with warm soapy water or place it in the dishwasher. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers, as they can damage the coating.

4. Can I use the Mico-Cooker for cooking meat?

Yes, the Mico-Cooker is versatile and can be used for cooking various types of meat, such as chicken, fish, and even ground beef. Just make sure to follow the recommended cooking times and temperatures for each type of meat.

5. How do I know if my Mico-Cooker is microwave-safe?

All Pampered Chef products, including the Mico-Cooker, are tested and approved for microwave use. Just make sure to follow the instructions and never use the Mico-Cooker in a conventional oven or on the stovetop.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Alicia Messenger
  • RoseAndrews
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Meigs