• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have 2 Kinds of Hosts Flyer?

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef party offers benefits such as earning free and discounted products, trying new recipes, and spending quality time with loved ones. Even if you don't have a large group, you can still host a party with a few close friends or family members, or even virtually. To become a host, you can contact a consultant or visit the website to find one near you. The only requirement is having a desire to share the products. There is no minimum purchase or sales requirement. The difference between a catalog party and a cooking party is that the former involves collecting orders and the latter includes a consultant coming to your home to prepare and demonstrate recipes using Pampered Chef products.
chefliz
Gold Member
One of my team members was at Conference with me, but at a workshop someone described a flyer they found on here about 2 kinds of hosts. They said it described one host who cleaned her house and worried about basically everything except inviting her guests and making reminder calls for her party. The other host invited all her guests and made her calls and had the perfect party while at host #1's party, no one showed up. Host #2 got lots of FREE kitchen tools and everyone had a wonderful time and no one looked for dust bunnies. (I am paraphrasing this-but hopefully you all get the idea...)

I have searched through many pages in the files section and have found numerous other fantastic files, but not this one. :rolleyes: (LOL) At one point I actually forgot what I was looking for... :blushing: If anyone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it and then I can forward it down to my team...

Here you are!

Attachments

• The Tale of Two Hostesses.doc
    57 KB · Views: 414
:love: Thank you so much-That is perfect!

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party comes with many benefits, including earning free and discounted products, trying new recipes, and spending quality time with friends and family.

2. Can I host a party if I don't have a large group of people?

Yes, you can still host a party even if you don't have a large group of people. You can invite a few close friends or family members, or even host a virtual party online.

3. How do I become a host for a Pampered Chef party?

To become a host, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will guide you through the process of hosting a successful party.

4. What are the requirements to be a host for a Pampered Chef party?

The only requirement to be a host is to have a desire to share Pampered Chef products with your friends and family. There is no minimum purchase or sales requirement.

5. What is the difference between a catalog party and a cooking party?

A catalog party is where you collect orders from friends and family and submit them to your consultant. A cooking party is where your consultant comes to your home and prepares and demonstrates recipes using Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MHPampered
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies