1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Do you wear gloves when you are doing your demo or just wash your

1. adge

adge

do you wear gloves when you are doing your demo or just wash your hands before hand?

Apr 14, 2009
  2. chefcaroline

chefcaroline Member Gold Member

Re: gloves?

I wash my hands before hand and usually end up rinsing my hand off at least once if I'm near the sink. I always have a towel real handy for wiping my hands off if they get real messy.

I do have gloves in case I need them though.

Apr 14, 2009
  3. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I wash my hands and have guests wash their hands if we are doing an interactive show. I also make a point to keep my hands away from my hair and face and if I throw things away, immediately wash my hands again. I always wash them after handling meat, really well.

Apr 14, 2009
  4. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

I wash my hands immediately before the demo and use gloves for raw meat and hot peppers.

Apr 14, 2009
  5. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

This is what I do too.

I always have gloves with me for guests to wear also - in case someone wants to help with the demo, but doesn't want to get their hands dirty!

Apr 14, 2009
  6. Crystal Patton

Crystal Patton Advanced Member

I'm so glad to see I'm not the only non-glover.
    I guess my shows are a gloves off event. LOL

Have something to add?