• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Use Past Season Write-In Receipts?

In summary, past season write-in receipts are valid for one year from the date of purchase. They can be used towards any products, including those on sale or clearance, but cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. Multiple receipts can be used in one order, but they cannot be used towards the host rewards for parties or fundraisers.
cat
Gold Member
I still have 100 Fall/Winter write-in receipts and I don't think I'll use them all up in February!! So I was wondering if any of you continue to use them in the spring AND is it still a valid receipt for warranty purposes for HO?

I'm sending an email to HO as well, but I was wondering if any of you know off hand.

Thanks!

I was planning on still using mine, just tearing off the itemized list on the back.

I did see the s/s 2007 wishlist available for download on cc. So presumably, we could tear off the f/w 2006 list and print out the new one for guests...

The only other major change is the new shipping cost if your doing direct ship. $125 and over is 11%.

Or photocopy the new wish list.

I was wondering this as well! I too have 100 left. I know I'll open them with my 2 Feb shows but won't use them all. Good to know!

I usually tear off the wishlist from the back at the end of the season so that I can continue to use the order forms. I also make copies of the current wishlist so that guest can fill them out if they would like.

Tracy

I just use them and tear off the wishlist. If they should need another receipt, I can always print them out one from Pampered partner if there's a discretion. Why waste what we've bought? I'm trying to make money, not throw it away.

Related to Do You Use Past Season Write-In Receipts?

1. How long are past season write-in receipts valid for?

Past season write-in receipts are valid for one year from the date of purchase. After that, they expire and cannot be redeemed.

2. Can I use multiple past season write-in receipts in one order?

Yes, you can use multiple past season write-in receipts in one order as long as they are still within their one year validity period.

3. Are there any restrictions on what I can purchase with past season write-in receipts?

There are no restrictions on what you can purchase with past season write-in receipts. They can be used towards any products, including those on sale or clearance.

4. Can I combine past season write-in receipts with other discounts or offers?

No, past season write-in receipts cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. Only one form of discount can be applied per order.

5. Can I use my past season write-in receipts towards a party or fundraiser order?

Yes, you can use your past season write-in receipts towards a party or fundraiser order as long as they are still within their one year validity period. However, they cannot be used towards the host rewards for the party or fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefgirlrd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ivebeen4given