• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Keep Using the Old Receipts for Now?

In summary, you can still use old receipts for returns or exchanges within the stated return policy timeframe and our system will still recognize them as valid proof of purchase. Additionally, old receipts can also be used to redeem rewards or discounts as long as they have not yet expired. There is no specific expiration date for old receipts, but it is recommended to use them within a reasonable timeframe. They can also be used to track your order history, and it is recommended to keep them for warranty purposes as well.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Morning,

I still have an unopened pack of 100 tri-carbon receipts. Should I just use those or should I really order the new ones? I was thinking I could just cross out the $4.25 and right in $4.50 until they are gone.

What would you do?

Thanks,
Karen

Waste not want not. I am going to use up my receipts. Will out the old shipping and write in the new, or just eat the difference until they are gone so that they don't look messy.

Thats what I would do! I usually print oof @ office depot so I have a ton of the old ones that say $4.00 and I just mark them out or tell guests that they are old if I use them. :rolleyes:

I am planning on using my old ones until they are all gone. During check out I'll just cross out the $4.25 and write the $4.50 under the direct S&H. Of course I will explain to the guests first about the S&H increase.

Last time it increased from $4.00 to the $4.25, I had a ton of receipts still with the old price. I just crossed crossed out the price and also made a note on the back with the effective date so they didn't think I just made it up. I never had anyone ask about it or make a note about it. I would always forget to mention it, too. Never was an issue. So, I plan to do the same thing this time.Remember, we usually get a free pack of the new receipts with our first supply order of the new season. It comes automatically, we don't have to enter in a code either.

1. Can I still use old receipts for returns or exchanges?

Yes, you can still use old receipts for returns or exchanges within the stated return policy timeframe. Our system will still recognize and accept them as valid proof of purchase.

2. Can I use old receipts to redeem rewards or discounts?

Yes, old receipts can still be used to redeem rewards or discounts as long as they have not yet expired. Simply present the receipt at the time of purchase to apply the discount or earn points towards rewards.

3. How long can I keep using old receipts before they expire?

Old receipts do not have an expiration date and can be used until the return policy timeframe has passed. However, we recommend keeping track of your receipts and using them within a reasonable timeframe to avoid any potential issues with returns or exchanges.

4. Can I use old receipts to track my order history?

Yes, old receipts can still be used to track your order history. Simply keep them in a safe place and refer to them whenever needed. You can also access your order history through your online account if you have registered with us.

5. Do I need to keep my old receipts for warranty purposes?

Yes, we recommend keeping your old receipts for warranty purposes. In the event that you need to make a warranty claim, the receipt will serve as proof of purchase and help expedite the process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • Halle-Doodle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Halle-Doodle
  • kdangel518