• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Think This Would Be Cute?

The Easy Button was a big hit at the show. It brought in $490 in sales and was a lot of fun. I'm still trying to think of other ways to use it, but so far the biggest idea is a game where the audience can hit the button to signify how easy something is.
chrissyk
I was at Staples tonight making some copies and saw their "easy buttons". For anybody that has not seen the commercials it is just a gimmick they have to push a button and whatever you are doing becomes "easy". Well they sell these little red buttons for about $5.00 each, and when you press it it says "That was easy". My thought is to somehow incorporate that into my show and get sort of a guest response thing going and everytime I demonstrate something or give a cooking tip press the button and have everybody respond with "that was easy". I am taking my button to a kitchen show tomorrow night and we'll see if it's a hit or not. I called my director tonight and told her about it and she laughed hysterically and said it sounded great. What do you think? Any other thoughts on how to tie it in, or maybe even make a game out of it? I'll let you all know how it goes after the show tomorrow night.

Also, wish me luck...this is to hopefully be my biggest show so far. She already has $160 in outside orders and we have about 17 confirmed guests and 10 more that we aren't sure about. Yay!!

That was easy!How about having your host push the button to signify how easy hosting her show was.

What an adorable idea!! Be sure to let us know how it goes at your show!

Hilarious!That sounds great! I can't wait to hear how it goes!

Amanda

LOL I bought the button, too!! :D :p
I've been mulling over how I want to work it in to my shows, I'd love to hear how your response was with it!

The Easy Button went over great at the show. It was a good show, about 10 people there and $490 in sales so far. I just set it out in the middle of the room and told them that if there was something that they really liked to just hit the button. The best response I got was when one girl was just really impressed, but had a 2 year old sitting on her lap, she shouted out..."Somebody hit that button!!" It was cute and got a big laugh.

I'm still trying to think of some other ways to use it, maybe a game or something.

I love this. Looks like I'm off to find one!!

If you don't live near a Staples, like me, they are available on their website for $4.99.

1. Can I use this product as a decoration piece?

Yes, many of our products are designed to be both functional and aesthetically pleasing. You can definitely use them as decoration pieces in your kitchen or dining area.

2. Is this product dishwasher safe?

Most of our products are dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing for better longevity. Please check the product description or packaging for specific care instructions.

3. Will this product fit in my microwave?

We have a variety of products that are microwave safe, but it's best to check the product description or packaging for specific instructions. Some products may not be suitable for use in the microwave.

4. Can I use this product for both hot and cold food?

Yes, our products are designed to withstand both hot and cold temperatures. However, please check the product description or packaging for specific heat resistance guidelines.

5. How do I know if this product is BPA-free?

All of our products are BPA-free. We prioritize the safety and health of our customers, and all of our products are made with high-quality, safe materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsworld2000
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • jrb0328
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
Replies